• Verizon Will Now Pay Up to $650 for You to Switch to Their Network

If you're looking to switch to a new carrier for your cellular service any time soon, and Verizon Wireless has been in your cross-hairs, then now might be a pretty good time to switch in light of Verizon's latest promotional offer.

Verizon will now offer up to $650 to cover early termination fees for anyone looking to switch to the red carrier when you trade in your current smartphone from your existing carrier. What's more is Verizon will give anyone that switches an additional 2GB of bonus data on top of what they'll be choosing as a data plan on the Verizon network, for life, but this only works if the customer chooses the XL or XXL data plans.

Sprint also recently revived their offer this holiday season to pay up to $650 in early termination fees for switching to the Sprint network, but Sprint would cut your AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile bill in half as well. Verizon may not be going that far, but with Verizon you get essentially the most reliable signal across the United States, which may be well worth the price.

To learn more, or to redeem the offer, you can head over to Verizon's Web site at this link.

Source: Verizon Wireless
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Verizon Will Now Pay Up to $650 for You to Switch to Their Network started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      ggrassmid -
      I'll keep my grandfathered unlimited(read 22gb) plan for now. Was $30 now up to $35.
      IChi1d -
      verizon has to do better than that for me to switch. by the way its like giving a free phone, you still cant buy a new iphone with that.
      hogcia -
      Love the pressure T Mobile is putting on these other carriers.
      SmurfedYoMom -
      T mobiles service is trash tho, they tried to get ppl by doing that streaming service that they wont count netflix or hulu streaming towards data but in doing that they lowered vid quality without telling the consumers classic t mobile right there lol. On the other hand verizon has the best service im considering switching to them
      hogcia -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmurfedYoMom View Post
      T mobiles service is trash tho, they tried to get ppl by doing that streaming service that they wont count netflix or hulu streaming towards data but in doing that they lowered vid quality without telling the consumers classic t mobile right there lol. On the other hand verizon has the best service im considering switching to them
      I live in New York and my TMobile data service is way faster than my home wifi, and signal is great. Service for me is way better then At&T which I had for 10 years. I use 60/70 GB of data every month with NO throttle. Better service for me plus a cheaper bill, Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
      fleurya -
      I'm sure they're more than happy to offer coverage of ETF since ETFs are all but gone in any existing carrier plans. Now the carriers keep you locked in by simply putting you on a phnoe payment plan instead.

As soon as Verizon will give me 2 lines with unlimited everything for a flat $100 a month like T-Mo I'll consider coming back. Until then I'm not moving, and I suspect Iwon't be for a long time.

T-Mo is contiuing to prove that other carriers can it cheaper, but they are just too greedy.
      quidam_brujah -
      T-Mobile is also buying up some of the new lower frequencies that the FCC opened up. That should help with the high-density metro problems and the more remote, rural, locations. AT&T, and I think Verizon, currently have pretty decent saturation in low frequency at the moment. When T-Mobile catches up (which will also take another generation or two of iPhone for Apple to add support), it will be a more level playing field.
      crslaeme -
      No one wants to pay off two year contracts anymore they only want to pay off lease contracts f u Verizon Sprint T-Mobile AT&T
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook