• Refurbished Apple TV 4 Now Available

The Apple TV 4 was originally released by Apple in September of 2015 and was a major update to the previous Apple TV in years. The Apple TV 4 brought universal search, an app store, siri and much more.

Today, the Apple TV 4 is now available as a refurbished unit. The Apple TV 4 starts at a price of $129 for the 32GB model and $169 for the 64GB model. Apple would usually sell the 32gb model for $149 and the 64gb model for $199 at a retail price.

The Apple TV 4 is in stock, ready to ship, and comes with a one-year warranty (in US only at the moment). It is readily available on the Apple Store app or on the Apple website.

Source: Apple
    Attached Files Attached Files
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Refurbished Apple TV 4 Now Available started by caidens View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      unison999 -
      Good thing I bought mine from Radio Shack when they had 32GB for $100
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
      Wow that is cheap!!
      spiderguy84 -
      Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
      I checked their site, and I believe they still do. It's still the bundle package for $119, but I had no issues with returning the HDMI immediately to get $20 back.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Too bad I'm from Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      unison999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by spiderguy84 View Post
      I checked their site, and I believe they still do. It's still the bundle package for $119, but I had no issues with returning the HDMI immediately to get $20 back.
      a couple weeks before Christmas they had 32GB version for $100 without any bundling.
      a week before Christmas it jumped to $120 without bundling.

If it were not for this extremely high discount item for the 32GB version, I would have bought the 64GB at a later time.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook