• Apple Event to unveil iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 15th rumored

According to sources, Apple is planning to hold an event on March 15th to unveil a new 4-inch iPhone 5se, an iPad Air 3, and updates to the Apple Watch. The date is obviously subject to change, not only because it is a rumor but because it is a month and a half away.

The 4-inch iPhone 5se (which will be smaller) is said to feature a faster A9 processor, an M9 chip with support always-on Siri, curved glass, an 8MP camera, 1GB to 1.2GB of RAM, a 1624mAh battery, 16GB and 64GB storage options, NFC, Live Photos, and more.

The iPad Air 3 is rumored to have a rear facing LED flash and four speakers like the iPad Pro. It is also believed to have a SMART CONNECTOR for Keyboard purposes with a thicker design meaning better battery life?

The Apple Watch is expected to get new colored Sport bands and Hermes bands, a black Milanese Loop, and a band made out of a new material. The company will likely debut watchOS 2.2 at the event which brings support for pairing your iPhone with multiple Apple Watches which is already available for public beta.

Original Source
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [RUMOR] Apple Event to unveil iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 15th started by caidens View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      Zokunei -
      I would bet this is around the time we'll see iOS 9.3 final release too.
      se23 -
      iPad sounds good
      SpiderManAPV -
      I really hope they donít do a 5se model. I actually want to see a 4Ē model, but not called the 5se. Feels too close to the 5s for comfort. Plus, weíre already past the 5 generation. I like 6 air, but I doubt thatíll happen.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiderManAPV View Post
      I really hope they donít do a 5se model. I actually want to see a 4Ē model, but not called the 5se. Feels too close to the 5s for comfort. Plus, weíre already past the 5 generation. I like 6 air, but I doubt thatíll happen.
      Why not a 6C, guess they didn't make it colourful haha
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by caidens View Post
      Why not a 6C, guess they didn't make it colourful haha
      If it was colorful Iíd totally ok that one. Adding another model with an S just feels like asking for confusion.
      Caiden Spencer -
      If it was colorful Iíd totally ok that one. Adding another model with an S just feels like asking for confusion.
      iPhone 5SE
      Yeah it's a little weird but I guess we will get used to it.. Remember when the iPad came out? Haha
      rolandgabor -
      How about iPhone 5xltd or tde [emoji23][emoji23]
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook