• Inside ModMyi this week : Latest Apple News

As a new "Staff Article Writer", I will be posting "Inside ModMyi this week" every Saturday morning. 'Inside ModMyi this week' will include many articles written this week in regards to Apple's iPhone, iPad and other products, I will also include Articles that you may have missed out on or didn't read which I will have summed up in to one article with links. I hope you have been enjoying my articles this week and I am trying to post as much as I can to keep the community updated on the latest.

This week we saw teases about the plans for the next-gen iPhones and iPads as well as Apple Pay, cross-platform services and even a new VR (which we didn't post about). Apple was also hit with a penalty from VirnetX patent in regards to FaceTime which Apple was ordered to pay $625 million. We also saw Alphabet (Google) overtake it as the world's most valuable company which was then overturned by Apple and didn't last long on Alphabet (Google's) behalf.

Everything you may need to know from this week:

This article was originally published in forum thread: Inside ModMyi this week : Latest Apple's Rumors, Plans & Facts started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      rawpaak -
      Great to see this site coming back ! Great work !
      takenlife -
      Yes great to see back. Also would be better if we use disqus instead of this comment system. The other one was more universal. Is there anyway you can? And a little feedback from a user of long time ago. If you post links and it's too much links, can you at least add pictures or make a summary with the links of what happened. And submit button doesn't work on mobile unless going into advance .
      xushi -
      Agree,

Good to see the site coming back and decent articles and quantity.

Now could you please focus on the really irritating bugs in the site that make it quite difficult for us to use and navigate? Like the paging links for the comments that just take you to the top of the page instead of the next one.

And to get https to work properly.. the style is broken.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by xushi View Post
      Agree,

Good to see the site coming back and decent articles and quantity.

Now could you please focus on the really irritating bugs in the site that make it quite difficult for us to use and navigate? Like the paging links for the comments that just take you to the top of the page instead of the next one.

And to get https to work properly.. the style is broken.
      Thanks for reading!
      I can't upgrade the website not fix any bugs, obviously I'm without those privileges however you can contact Kyle by going to "Contact Us" and letting him know. I've reported many bugs and I believe that he is trying to update the website and we will see it coming within the next few months.

I do however appreciate you reading my articles and I hope you do continue to comment on them as I will be more than happy to post even more!!
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by takenlife View Post
      Yes great to see back. Also would be better if we use disqus instead of this comment system. The other one was more universal. Is there anyway you can? And a little feedback from a user of long time ago. If you post links and it's too much links, can you at least add pictures or make a summary with the links of what happened. And submit button doesn't work on mobile unless going into advance .
      I agree with you, there are a few bugs and disqus has been discussed between myself and Kyle to implement this change. I'll see what he says in return.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook