• [RUMOR] iPad Air 3 and iPhone 5SE to Be Available on March 18

Sources say, Apple is planning to begin selling the upcoming iPad Air 3 and the 4-inch iPhone 5se starting on March 18. These devices will be offered in stores and online starting on Friday following their introduction at an event to be held on Tuesday, March 15.

Rumors have suggested the iPhone 5se will be similar in appearance to the iPhone 5s, but with the curved cover glass used in the iPhone 6s. It is also expected to include an upgraded A9 processor and an 8-megapixel camera similar to the camera used in the iPhone 6.

The iPad Air 3 is rumored to take on design elements from the iPad Pro, offering a four-speaker layout and a Smart Connector that would work with iPad Air accessories. Size wise, it is expected to be nearly identical to the iPad Air 2, and i may also include a rear-facing flash.

The March event is also expected to see the debut of new bands for the Apple Watch, including a Black Milanese Loop that was spotted on the Czech Republic Apple Store website in January.

Software currently in testing, including iOS 9.3, watchOS 2.2, OS X 10.11.4, and tvOS 9.2 could be unveiled shortly after the event. I guess we will wait and see March 15th.

Will you buy the iPhone 5se?

Original Source
    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPad Air 3 and iPhone 5SE to Be Available on March 18 started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      Silverado1987 -
      I was hoping for the second gen watch
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
      I was hoping for the second gen watch
      Me too, however this will most likely be at a later date
      Silverado1987 -
      So if it's just updated bands then the price will stay the same for now but even now retailers are having like $100 off. If I knew the watch isn't coming out I'd rather know that and buy it now while on sale. But we'll see soon enough
      lostinthemes -
      Waiting impatiently for the 5se
      Sage I -
      I have held out on buying an iPad since day one, maybe this iPad air or the next version of the iPad pro will change that...
      fleurya -
      I may have to finally replace my 1st gen retina iPad. 4 years is a very respectable lifespan, especially with full software update support throughout!
      drwangch -
      yes, i will be getting the 5se, my 4gs is pretty old
      Steve11 -
      I've had my iPad Air for a couple years now and find myself not using it for weeks at a time. I probably charge it twice a month. I don't regret buying it but I don't use it quite as much as I expected. I pay for a cell connection on it but rarely exceed a couple hundred mb a month.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook