• Kanye West says his new album will never come to Apple Music or iTunes

A twitter tirade by Kanye West this evening has shared on his Social Media that his latest album "The Life of Pablo" will never be on Apple Music and will remain exclusive to Jay-J's 'Tidal' streaming service during which he criticized various new outlets and told everyone to “shut up and enjoy the greatness.”

"My album will never never never be on Apple," Kanye West wrote on Twitter. "And it will never be for sale... You can only get it on Tidal."

Earlier in the day, West released and then pulled The Life of Pablo from his own website. He then begged his fans to sign up for Tidal, saying Jay Z's streaming service would get a one-week exclusive.

The promo appears to have worked — at least temporarily — as Tidal surged to the top of the iTunes charts.

Whether or not Kanye stays true to his word and actually keeps the The Life of Pablo as a Tidal exclusive remains to be seen. Judging by his tweets recently, not even Kanye knows what’s going on inside of Kanye’s head anymore. But for now, you’ll have to sign up for Tidal to stream the album…or explore the internet for other options…

Thoughts..?

Original Source
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Kanye West says his new album will never come to Apple Music or iTunes started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 30 Comments
      aceestes -
      Welp. Guess it'll be the first bootleg album I download since Spotify came about.
      King_O_Hill -
      Who cares what he does.
      hogcia -
      His music sucks anyway. NEXT!
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
      His music sucks anyway. NEXT!
      Yep! Who cares
      JoeStorm -
      And that's why he's $53 million in debt.
      Carvensno -
      Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
      And that's why he's $53 million in debt.
      He's in debt because of that kimbo the bimbo he's married to! What a idiot for limiting to one avenue of sales. Not that I care, I don't care for his crap music aways lol.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
      He's in debt because of that kimbo the bimbo he's married to! What a idiot for limiting to one avenue of sales. Not that I care, I don't care for his crap music aways lol.
      Couldn't agree more
      Silverado1987 -
      Good
      se23 -
      Any man who ends up in that circus called Kardashian ends up in trouble but in this case it's thoroughly deserved. As a black man who grew up on rap music I don't even listen to his stuff for free!
      peacedog -
      His music is only available on a streaming service that is a big fail. And he is a big fail. So Tidal and Kanye were meant for each other.
      fleurya -
      Only positive thing Kenye has ever done! Now I don't have to worry about his crap music accidentally ending up in any playlists of mine and it keeps all the nut jobs that like his music marooned on that island of a crap streaming service.
      Carlos -
      Kanye is so lame, I just keep hearing stuff about this dude, no one even cares he said something about not attending the Grammy's too. Again who cares, like someone else said he dumb for making his music only on Tidal, that was dumb. I am black and listen to Rap along with a couple other Genre and i don't listen to him anyways. And him being caught up with the Kardashians was an epic fail from the jump.

Then him begging Mark Zuckerberg for money is just embarrassing. I think he is losing it personally.
      nesamone -
      who cares about what this imbecile says or does? Not me.
      mazzanic -
      good.. and this is just yet another reason to hate Kanye... his music is poison anyways...
      luvmytj -
      OOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOSSSSSSS! Bwhahahaha... who cares, Kanye Kardashian could sell them from a toilet for all I care, thats where it belongs, in the toilet. Just as well, less crap to wade through. All that money in debt... thats just the karma wagon running his ( ! ) over!
      Silverado1987 -
      How can you be 53 million in debt. Honestly.
      steve-z17 -
      We don't want your shizzy music on any other streaming service anyway! For a man that is in a crap load of debt, making your album available on only Tidal is THE dumbest thing you could do! It makes no sense at all, he thinks he's doing something smart and breaking out of the "norm" but he's really just shooting himself in the foot, and leg, and arm, and head...
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
      We don't want your shizzy music on any other streaming service anyway! For a man that is in a crap load of debt, making your album available on only Tidal is THE dumbest thing you could do! It makes no sense at all, he thinks he's doing something smart and breaking out of the "norm" but he's really just shooting himself in the foot, and leg, and arm, and head...
      I think he will end up moving his album to other services.
      Krayziezay -
      Basically he's doing al this to get everyone over to Tidal which some ppl might end up doing but who actually buys from iTunes when you can find basically anything on the Internet
      xushi -
      Keep that filth off Apple Music / iTunes anyway.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook