• Apple releases seventh iOS 9.3 beta to developers and public beta testers

Continuing a weekly rollout of iOS 9.3 beta builds, Apple on Monday seeded the seventh version of its forthcoming mobile operating system with Night Shift mode, secure Notes and more to developers and public testers.

Today's release of beta builds 13E5233a and 13E5234a comes exactly one week after the sixth version of iOS 9.3 was pushed out in early March, bringing minor changes and bug fixes ahead of an expected issue date sometime in spring.

When it launches, iOS 9.3 will provide iPhone and iPad users with a bevy of new features including Night Shift for reduced eye strain, a Touch ID-secured version of Notes, additional 3D Touch Quick Actions and various improvements to existing first-party apps and services.

Apple is also looking to build out specialized offerings for schools and enterprise with the upcoming iOS release. For example, the Classroom app and supporting ecosystem for iPad offers teachers and school administrators granular control over software distribution, per-student device management and remote monitoring.

Developers and those taking part in the public beta program can download the latest software via Apple's developer portal or on their test device.

We will update you on the latest updates on 9.3 Beta 7 here.

The more betas that are released the more information Apple receives from beta testers the more they can be aware of and take care of before the official iOS release. More betas mean more chances for Apple to take care of as many things as they can before rolling it out publicly.

Note that iOS 2.0 and 5.0 went to 8 betas, there are a few of them that also went to Beta 7. This is not Apple's first time that the Beta's have to gone to Beta 7.

Whats New?
    • Safari is snappier
    • Apple have not fixed the bug with iOS being snappier once animations are removed using the glitch previously posted.
    • Users are reporting battery life is exceptional

[via Developer Apple]
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple releases seventh iOS 9.3 beta to developers and public beta testers started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 15 Comments
      Caiden Spencer -
      they must really want this release to be as good as they can make it
      DekuTree -
      Heck yeah, judging from that HUGE list of "What's New?", I have no doubt this will be the "greatest iOS ever"!

The only change that crapple needs to add to iOS 9.3 is plenty of bugs so Jailbreak Developers can have plenty of exploits to work with. Then again, knowing crapple I'm sure they added plenty of bugs without even trying.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by DekuTree View Post
      Heck yeah, judging from that HUGE list of "What's New?", I have no doubt this will be the "greatest iOS ever"!

The only change that crapple needs to add to iOS 9.3 is plenty of bugs so Jailbreak Developers can have plenty of exploits to work with. Then again, knowing crapple I'm sure they added plenty of bugs without even trying.
      They've also added Night Shift, Touch ID Notes, Verizon Wi-Fi Calling etc.

Beta 7 includes the bug fixes
      DekuTree -
      Quote Originally Posted by Caiden Spencer View Post
      Damn! All those iOS versions we've been thru and crapple still can't get it right lol
      DekuTree -
      They've also added Night Shift, Touch ID Notes, Verizon Wi-Fi Calling etc.

Beta 7 includes the bug fixes
      <sarcasm>

Oh no way for reals? I'll definitely be updating then, I been waiting to have Touch ID Notes for years! Hell yes!

</sarcasm>

Oh wait I forgot, there's already a Jailbreak app for that!
      Caiden Spencer -
      <sarcasm>

Oh no way for reals? I'll definitely be updating then, I been waiting to have Touch ID Notes for years! Hell yes!

</sarcasm>
      Haha I'm sure you'll update :P
      SpiderManAPV -
      Haha I'm sure you'll update :P
      No he wonít. He joined 3 hours ago to bash this thread.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiderManAPV View Post
      Crapple lol
      hogcia -
      Apple must be purposely dragging there feet with this update! The sooner this update releases, the sooner we may have a new JB.
      steve-z17 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiderManAPV View Post
      Lol! Seriously! "Crapple", how original...
      fleurya -
      Damn! All those iOS versions we've been thru and crapple still can't get it right lol
      What's it like having such as sad, pathetic existence that the best, most enjoyable use of your time you can think of is signing up for and trolling blogs for products you clearly have no interest in?

Do yourself a favor, crawl out of the basement and get a life.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
      What's it like having such as sad, pathetic existence that the best, most enjoyable use of your time you can think of is signing up for and trolling blogs for products you clearly have no interest in?

Do yourself a favor, crawl out of the basement and get a life.
      I guess we are in need for people like this for this forum xD
      miketurbo123 -
      Is it just me or does iOS 9.3 Beta 7 drain your battery so quickly? My iPhone 6s Plus always gets hot and my battery goes down to 20% by the end of the day with casual use ever since I downloaded iOS 9.3 Beta 7. I normally finished the day with 60% battery life on the previous betas.
      kelkel5313 -
      Official GM iOS 9.3 is ready on OTA update.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook