• Pangu makes iOS 9.1 jailbreak more stable

Today, PanGu Team released an update to their jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1, bringing much-needed stability to the process. The update is available to new users as part of an updated version of their jailbreak tool, the team notes that "users that are already jailbroken on iOS 9.1 should also update via Cydia."

PanGu tool ver. 1.3.1 for Windows and version 1.1.1 for Mac, the only notable change appears to be stability improvements. This is specifically important for users who have attempted to jailbreak iOS 9.1 and faced problems, most notably the infamous boot loop that we have previously stated in other posts. The Pangu Team also claims that this update will make the untether boot quickly.

For those that are already jailbroken on iOS 9.0.x 9.1, an update should be available in Cydia to make the untether more stable overall. If you see this update in Cydia, it is recommended to apply it.

In a tweet sent last week, then Pangu Team said they were also about to release a jailbreak for the new Apple TV.

Stay tuned for more updates.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pangu makes iOS 9.1 jailbreak more stable started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
      miketurbo123 -
      Release a 9.2.1 jailbrake already! [emoji35]
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by miketurbo123 View Post
      Release a 9.2.1 jailbrake already! [emoji35]
      I don't see it coming out until 9.3 is released. Hoping anyway !
      King_O_Hill -
      Let's hope it 9.3 so we have a nice window to restore if needed.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
      Let's hope it 9.3 so we have a nice window to restore if needed.
      I hope it's 9.3 also.
      X-Men -
      I'm jail broken with old version of Pangu. iOS 9.0.2. Should I upgrade the cydia Pangu package?
      X-Men -
      King_O_Hill -
      Quote Originally Posted by X-Men View Post
      I'm jail broken with old version of Pangu. iOS 9.0.2. Should I upgrade the cydia Pangu package?
      Read the last paragraph.
      Purple Minion -
      I sure hope the next jailbreak includes 32 bit. My iPad 4 crashed and burned months ago, leaving me with plain iOS.

Oh the pain! The pain!!!
      pnunez1310 -
      This is great. Just waiting on cydia to update so I can start making purchases
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by X-Men View Post
      For those that are already jailbroken on iOS 9.0.x 9.1, an update should be available in Cydia to make the untether more stable overall. If you see this update in Cydia, it is recommended to apply it.
      Thanks for reading!
      kelkel5313 -
      Official GM iOS 9.3 is ready on OTA update.
      bigray -
      holy crap. caiden is australian.

oh and the jailbreak worked!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook