• '@enMTW' rumored to Release iOS 9.3 Jailbreak

Today, Apple brought several new products in the annual media event, which included the announced iPhone SE, iPad Air 3 and New Apple Watch bands. Last month, an iOS hacker @enMTW had claimed that he had Jailbroken the iOS 9.3 beta, and posted a screenshot as proof on his Twitter.

Just a few days ago, @enMTW claimed again that his iOS 9.3 jailbreak already poised, he also given an ETA for the release, saying he will release it once the upcoming iPhone SE is made available by Apple (which it has and hasn't been released yet)

In accordance with the laws of the past, we analyze Apple will release iOS 9.3 to public shortly after the March 21stís ĎLet us Loop you iní event. So we can infer if enMTW said truthfully, he should want to add iPhone SE in the iOS 9.3 compatibility list, so he decided to keep the jailbreak to himself until the release of iPhone SE and not iOS 9.3.

So we are currently unable to determine whether the things he said is real or a fake, but even so, others such as PanGu are also active and might already have a working jailbreak ready for release right after iOS 9.3ís release.

On Reddit, posts like here are speculating whether enMTW is legit or not. We also noted that @enMTW twitter posts are protected as many users were supposedly spamming his Twitter about the Jailbreak release. @enMTW has been in Twitter posts from '@qwertyoruiop' which can be found here.

At the moment we advise all members to stay on iOS 9.2.1 should you wish to want to Jailbreak in case a 9.2.1 Jailbreak is released. The window of signing 9.2.1 is usually a week however Apple may close the window sooner.

Of course, we will obviously have to wait and see. Stay tuned!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [JAILBREAK] enMTW rumored to Release iOS 9.3 Jailbreak started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 21 Comments
      EVO -
      man I hope someone makes it happen...I miss my jailbreak on my 6s plus
      Caiden Spencer -
      Whatever happened to iOS 8.4 Hacker PPJailbreak?
      systememp -
      I see no difference in staying with 9.2.1 or updating to 9.3. What are the chances of us waiting for a JB for 9.3 and one for 9.2.1 comes out? It's a gamble to see which iOS JB comes out first.
      systememp -
      BTW, that annoying red dot on settings to update hasn't shown up. Is that the norm now?
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by systememp View Post
      BTW, that annoying red dot on settings to update hasn't shown up. Is that the norm now?
      It'll be the norm for the time being, give it time
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by systememp View Post
      I see no difference in staying with 9.2.1 or updating to 9.3. What are the chances of us waiting for a JB for 9.3 and one for 9.2.1 comes out? It's a gamble to see which iOS JB comes out first.
      We recommend staying on 9.2.1 just for the time being
      Yzord -
      I would recommend to update to 9.3. It has fixed the iMessage leakage. But only update when JB is out of course.
      miketurbo123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Yzord View Post
      I would recommend to update to 9.3. It has fixed the iMessage leakage. But only update when JB is out of course.
      What's the iMessage leakage?
      Yzord -
      Quote Originally Posted by miketurbo123 View Post
      It is possible to get the decryption key from iMessage messages when you know how to do it. It came out last Sunday.
      Matthews436 -
      Why is this even news? Loads of rumours have been released with regards to a jailbreak, none of which have any weight behind them.
      currocj -
      I am still trying to decipher this line: "...once the upcoming iPhone SE is made available by Apple (which it has and hasn't been released yet)"

whoa
      Yugo -
      I miss my Precious JB
      Matthews436 -
      The phone isn't available for him to "test his JB" so if it is true then he is most likely waiting to ensure that the SE is also compatible with his "JB"
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
      The phone isn't available for him to "test his JB" so if it is true then he is most likely waiting to ensure that the SE is also compatible with his "JB"
      I think this as well. If he does have it, why not wait and bug test? At this point some of us have waited. We can wait another week so we donít have bugs.
      Feanor64 -
      Ok guys I didn't want to say anything but I have a working jailbreak for iOS 9.3!!!! Buttttt I just don't feel like releasing it right now....maybe next week....
      Matthews436 -
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
      bbrks -
      Damn..... people, let's be positive....I am convinced, we will have our precious new fresh jailbreak within next two weeks
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
      Why is this even news? Loads of rumours have been released with regards to a jailbreak, none of which have any weight behind them.
      Not yet, please be patient.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by miketurbo123 View Post
      However this may be the case that there is an iMessage leakage. We advise those who want a Jailbreak to remain on the current firmware that they are on. Also those who want to keep their device from being exploitable also.
      Ben193 -
      I wish it would just come out. once we can order iPhone SE
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook