• iOS 9.3.1 Released to fix Web Links Crashing Bug

Just a few days after promising to fix a bug that caused major crashing issues on iPhones and iPads, Apple has delivered and released iOS 9.3.1 to address the lingering issue.

Days after promising to fix the bug that caused issues with iOS devices, Apple has released iOS 9.3.1 to address the issue.

Apple had promised on Tuesday that it would fix the bug, which has caused some confusion since it began cropping up last week. The timing led many to believe the problem was associated with iOS 9.3, but it turned out it was an issue associated with a popular app Booking.com that produced the bug.

The issue was not tied to just iOS 9.3, as users reported experiencing the same crashing bug with Booking.com installed on older releases dating back to iOS 9.0.2.

According to Apple, iOS 9.3.1 is also available to download through Software Update or via iTunes, the update fixes an issue that caused apps to be unresponsive after tapping on links in Safari and other apps.

Despite these problems, Apteligent's research found this week that iOS 9.3 was actually Apple's most stable release in years. iOS 9.3 had a crash rate of just 2.2 percent, making it the most stable iOS release in circulation.

We recommend not updating if you are Jailbroken or want a Jailbreak.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple releases iOS 9.3.1 to fix web links crashing bug started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      iphonerookie -
      My main camera is blurry as hell now that I updated. Rebooted. All blurry. Front camera is clearer than rear.
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
      My main camera is blurry as hell now that I updated. Rebooted. All blurry. Front camera is clearer than rear.
      I know this is gonna be a dumb question, but have you cleaned the lens?
      Brick James -
      My phone is still having problem. Instagram error message, and gmail will not load my password to get into. Is there anyone else having same problems?
      matakibiker -
      I had to force reboot last night after my S+ crashed trying to turn the flashlight off... CC crashed and the phone froze...
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook