• @enMTW says Saurik won't help him with Adding Cydia to the Unreleased Jailbreak

On Thursday, the guys at the 'JailCast' podcast were talking about iOS 9.2.1 - 9.3.1 Jailbreak. The guests were @enMTW and @ethanarbuckie with the host @jpasholk.

@enMTW is rumored to release a Jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1 - 9.3.1. On the podcast which is shown below, @enMTW mentions that he definitely will be releasing a jailbreak however it may be without Cydia as Saurik is not willing to co-operate. He also states that there will be 32 bit support as well as 64 bit support.

'Saurik gets his **** together and denies things he said publicly' so they can work together to get Cydia running
    @enMTW will consider one of the following.

• Option 1: "Release a Jailbreak that has shh mobile terminal bundled."
    • Option 2: "Release a jailbreak that does nothing; no ssh, no terminal, but for developer to develop with it. So I disclose a technical method to load ssh and front here you're on you're own. "
    • Option 3: "Use broker to reach out to china: bugs are transmitted to china and magically, out a nowhere a jailbreak comes. This removes me from the equation and restores saurik's ability to work with.. It also frees me from having to work with the jailbreak community. "
    • Option 4: Saurik comes to him and they work together finally (unlikely).

You can watch the video below:

Video is currently unavailable. I will re-post once posted online again.

I personally believe that he will choose the option of selling the exploit to a Chinese team. The Chinese team will not release the jailbreak immediately but eventually if they do release a jailbreak, enMTW can claim it was from his exploit.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: @enMTW says Saurik won't help him with Adding Cydia to the Jailbreak started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 39 Comments
      Caiden Spencer -
      Listen in at 1:08:00 on the video, @enMTW talks about ModMyi's troll
      dsg -
      the video has gone private, or at least that's what it's telling me
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
      the video has gone private, or at least that's what it's telling me
      Unfortunately they have just taken it down. I will re-post once live again.
      Jaymackbeatz -
      April Fools joke perhaps?
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jaymackbeatz View Post
      April Fools joke perhaps?
      I honestly really doubt it to be honest. I’m really starting to believe he’s legit.
      lostinthemes -
      The fact is, all jbs were free at the past but this one will be a paid one...
      vXBaKeRXv -
      To bad the video is gone. I never posted one comment about the dude anywhere. Calling modmyi people trolls... 😡
      For all who wants/needs latest iOS JB is dealing with a lot of bull 💩.
      June'sIphone -
      Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
      To bad the video is gone. I never posted one comment about the dude anywhere. Calling modmyi people trolls... 😡
      For all who wants/needs latest iOS JB is dealing with a lot of bull 💩.
      I have the audio. http://junesiphone.com/comedy/enMTW-Jailbreak/
      vXBaKeRXv -
      🙃💯💩
      dsg -
      Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
      Shame it became a saurik bashing contest. I think were going to end up seeing a Chinese jailbreak again
      King_O_Hill -
      Even though it was Saurik bashing, they did bring up some relevant points that we really can't ignore. Points that I've seen come up before and are just ignored or not addressed by Saurik.
      Silvio6 -
      This is just a big lie or PR operation for now. Release a jailbreak already, then people will trust you and eventually help you. Not the other way :-)
      dsg -
      and what good will that jailbreak do you without Cydia, do you know how to install your tweaks?
      Jesus™ -
      IFile and Filza make installing pretty easy, even for an new jailbreaker it wouldn't be much to learn. The biggest problem without Cydia is finding the tweaks as most devs don't post links to them anywhere besides on Cydia repositories.
      dsg -
      ok thats valid, but I don't agree with all newbs been able to work it out; not without in depth help

thinking about it, I'd like to see a jailbreak without Cydia it might get rid of some of the a'''holes from our messed up community
      King_O_Hill -
      Maybe Silvio will answer all the questions.
      Bo -
      I can't imagine that Jay would not jump in bed with someone, the amount of money that he would lose I have to believe would be a big motivator for him.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
      jetsetjoey -
      If Saurik is going to start playing games & threaten to render a viable Jailbreak [virtually] useless by not updating Cydia, then it is time for hackers/developers to either replace Cydia OR replicate/evolve Cydia... PERIOD
      jerry69 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jetsetjoey View Post
      If Saurik is going to start playing games & threaten to render a viable Jailbreak [virtually] useless by not updating Cydia, then it is time for hackers/developers to either replace Cydia OR replicate/evolve Cydia... PERIOD
      I'm Getting dejavu
      Anyone remember installer.app being the only one on the market... And Saurik desperately trying to get foothold with Cydia..

Then App Store came out and the installer app team started devoting most of there time to making paid apps, slowing down updates and "not updating installer.app for new jailbreaks"..
      Saurik got a break and updated Cydia and the rest is history.

Like I said, dejavu, seen this whole thing played out before.. Hoping Saurik updates installer.app... err I mean Cydia (Freudian slip) with new jailbreak
      King_O_Hill -
      No matter, exploits sold to China!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook