• Apple users experiencing iPhone SE bringing poor Bluetooth call quality

Many iPhone SE owners are experiencing some trouble with the audio quality of the phone feature made over Bluetooth headsets and ear pieces which Apple have mentioned that they will be investigating.

Some of the complaints have been submitted on Apple's Community Forum, described to be "Audio on problematic unit sounds robotic and distorted, as though there is corruption in the Bluetooth data stream" mentioned by MacRumors.

A MacRumors user claims that Apple Support has raised the issue to the company's engineering teams.

"I have been working with a high level support person who has assured me he is working directly with engineering. Apple has very much become engaged in this issue. They have had me do extensive testing of various conditions in order to document and troubleshoot. Further, there is an internal "Issue" board and tracking system for Apple support and this BT issue is on the top of the list. It was conveyed to me that this has become a very real issue internally and resources are now committed to its resolution."
    The problem is rumored to be Apple's "number 1 priority" which is on the list in Apple's tracking software. MacRumors stated that "The issue doesn't appear to be isolated to any particular car maker, customers have reported identical issues with vehicles sold by Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, and many other makes and models. " It is still unknown if the problem is within the software or hardware, many affected users have tried basic troubleshooting without success, like restoring the iPhone SE, resetting network settings, un-pairing and re-pairing Bluetooth, toggling cellular data, and changing SIM cards.

[via MacRumors]
    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPhone SE brings poor Bluetooth call quality to many users started by Caiden Spencer View original post
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook