• [Q&A] “iPhone 7 Pro” or “iPhone 7 Plus?

Would you prefer iPhone 7 'Plus' or iPhone 7 'Pro'

Discuss below in the comment section and state why if you wish to do so. If you have another designation, feel free to post also

This discussion is in relation to the article - http://modmyi.com/content/21833-ipho...ctor-more.html
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [Q&A] Do you prefer “iPhone 7 Pro” or “iPhone 7 Plus? started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      psxcancer -
      I'm just waiting to see what play on words Samsung will use this time.....
      Brandon.amos -
      7 Plus. Leave the "Pro" name for the iPad so people know what you're talking about.
      Sage I -
      Or maybe even a 7 plus and a 7 plus pro...
      rolandgabor -
      Call it a 7 pro if it's pro. Better come up with something in that device to justify the pro. Otherwise just call it a 7.
      hopethemodworx -
      The "pro" or "plus" add on is getting old. Hopefully they won't make several variants with all the best specs on the largest device. I'll spend the money if the 4.7 inch iPhone7 has the same camera as their iPhone 7 "plus".
      godfred212 -
      I'm for anything Plus
      RyoSaeba -
      Next year will be the iPhone's 10 year anniversary. Rumor has it that they are planning something big. Chances are they will not changes much this year and wait for the next. So this year, it will be the iPhone 6 Pro Plus Retina Dual Weld WTFLOLBBQ!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook