• JailbreakMe like Safari-based iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak Demoed

JailbreakMe by Comex was one of the easiest ways to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. All you had to do was use Safari to jailbreak your device.Fast forward to today, and Luca Todesco aka qwertyoruiop, the talented Italian hacker who has been teasing us by showing off a jailbreak for iOS 9.3 while it was in beta, has just released another video, which shows he can successfully jailbreak an iPhone running iOS 9.3.2 using Mobile Safari.

Todesco has clarified that “stashing is disabled, that’s why Cydia doesn’t prep filesystems”.

Unfortunately, we don’t expect him to release a jailbreak. It does give us hope that jailbreak teams like Pangu or TaiG can figure out a way to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 using Mobile Safari.

The latest iOS version that can be jailbroken currently is iOS 9.1. Back in October, Pangu Team released a new version of their popular Pangu Jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2. Apple responded quickly to kill the Pangu Jailbreak by releasing iOS 9.1, which patched several vulnerabilities used by the jailbreak tool. It continued patching some more exploits in iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.2.1 used in the Pangu Jailbreak. But Pangu team responded recently, by releasing a new version of their Pangu Jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 9.1. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work with iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1 or iOS 9.3.2.

We’ll let you know as soon as we get any further details about the jailbreak. So don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan page, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circles on Google+, subscribe to our RSS feed or our Daily Newsletter for the latest updates.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: JailbreakMe like Safari-based iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak Demoed started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 21 Comments
      mphayvanh -
      I don't know about you, but it makes me sad every time someone teases a new jailbreak but won't release it.
      GrandMstrBud -
      I feel the same, I realize they don't owe us anything but why tease us like this? My iPhone 6 is having some issues and I'm ready for an S7 EDGE if the jailbreak doesn't come out soon.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Can't play video. I'm using mmi app.
      Silverado1987 -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      Use safari.
      miketurbo123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      xboxbml -
      S7 edge isn't all it's Cracked up to be...and I emphasize cracked...I've had several people tell me they seem to crack easily..a sales guy in the att store had a brand new one(personal) and it was already cracked..
      pnunez1310 -
      It's good news in a way. That just shows a jailbreak is one step closer. [emoji120]🏾🤘🏽
      therandy -
      This looks promising.
      hogcia -
      Maybe he can sell the exploit and use the money to buy a better recording camera? Just a thought.
      miketurbo123 -
      Ok, I get it. He's a talented hacker. But what's he going to do with a jailbrake if more than half of the tweaks don't work on Cydia?
      miketurbo123 -
      I Was going to go to that url on the top of his browser until I realized it's an internal iP address. Lol

He can upload it on google drive so that we can all download it [emoji56]
      Kloakster -
      and it'll sucks because it feels by the time somebody else figures this out, Apple will start coming around with iOS10. People will more than likely upgrade for whatever new features it will have and it's going to be the same cat and mouse chase over and over again.
      epiticus1 -
      So does this mean it's safe to update to 9.3.2 or what???
      bbrks -
      No one can tell you that for sure, sorry
      rolandgabor -
      Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
      S7 edge isn't all it's Cracked up to be...and I emphasize cracked...I've had several people tell me they seem to crack easily..a sales guy in the att store had a brand new one(personal) and it was already cracked..
      What?.
      Leolion311 -
      6plus (9.0.2) keeps asking for password as I might just update as I'm sick and tired of it asking me for Pw even when I type it in 6 times it still asks me again and again and again,cannot even update apps or install anything.is this a bug or what?
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Leolion311 View Post
      6plus (9.0.2) keeps asking for password as I might just update as I'm sick and tired of it asking me for Pw even when I type it in 6 times it still asks me again and again and again,cannot even update apps or install anything.is this a bug or what?
      Never heard of the bug, I'm on 9.0.2 too.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      I'm on 6S+ jailbroken on 9.0.2. I don't have the password bug.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
      What?.
      Xboxbml was talking about the edge of Galaxy s7. Saying that it cracks easily. His response was directed to grandmasterbud who said that he's ready to buy an Edge.
      rolandgabor -
      Happened to me about a month ago. Morning, noon and night. Almost drove me insane. Since I uninstalled " mymail " it's been gone. Find the App that's requesting it and uninstall it.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook