• @JailbreakCon announces WWJC

JailbreakCon has been announced by Twitter and will be held on July 9th-10th 2016 (Saturday and Sunday) at Make School in San Francisco which is a software development school.

Tickets that are sold for the event will be $40 for adults and $15 for people under 18 which includes lunch on Saturday.

Attendees are curious about jailbreaking are welcome and have had their phones jailbroken for years are welcome too. The sessions are 10:00AM - 5:00PM on Saturday and then half day on Sunday July 10th which ends at 1:00PM.

Saturday will be focusd on jailbreaking with a series of talks with Q&A while on Sunday Jay Freeman (saurik) will give a special seminar related to software development generally. We'll be announcing more details as we go along please follow @JailbreakCon for news.

JailbreakCon is an annual event which is a weekend of learning more about iOS jailbreaking and meeting both old and new friends in real life. It has workshops, presentations, and plenty of time to talk to fellow jailbreakers, including favorite tweak developers, theme designers, and jailbreak developers. You will learn a ton of new things, you will meet great people from around the world, and you will leave with a better understanding of the jailbreaking community and how it works.

Contact JailbreakCon
    We'd love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. JailbreakCon is run by SaurikIT and Craig Fox, with funding from SaurikIT.

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @JailbreakCon
    Facebook: JailbreakCon
    YouTube: JailbreakCon

WHEN
    Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 1:00 PM (PDT)

WHERE
    Make School - 1547 Mission Street , San Francisco , CA 94103, United States
    This article was originally published in forum thread: JailbreakCon announces event for July 9-10 started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      WHUDS -
      Without a JB whats the point?
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
      You don't know that there won't be a release before July 9th/10th ??

Besides, it's good that WWJC 2016 is actually happening as it shows that developers and users who Jailbreak will still get together and back the event.

Unfortunately, it's users like yourself that put the Jailbreak and Modmyi Community down. Many users would like to see a Jailbreak of course but there are apps/tweaks being developed and even updated everyday for Cydia to this day.

Buy an iPhone 4 if you don't have a Jailbreak.. it runs up to 7.1.2 which you can use Pangu.io Jailbreak here Pangu Jailbreak Tool(Pangu.io). Keep in mind that many tweaks/apps don't run on it however but if you're concerned that you don't have the Jailbreak you're after then I recommend this as a start hehe
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
      You know that 9.0.2 is jailbroken and tweaks come out on Cydia on a daily basis.
      matakibiker -
      So maybe this coincides with GSMagic's 'deadline'. If they don't have one released by then, they may feel that someone else will thanks to the convention
      SpiderManAPV -
      Quote Originally Posted by matakibiker View Post
      So maybe this coincides with GSMagic's 'deadline'. If they don't have one released by then, they may feel that someone else will thanks to the convention
      This is July 10, but the deadline is June 10.
      matakibiker -
      Quote Originally Posted by SpiderManAPV View Post
      This is July 10, but the deadline is June 10.
      Ah. Thanks. Early morning over here, must have misread that...
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by matakibiker View Post
      Ah. Thanks. Early morning over here, must have misread that...
      Thanks for reading though!
      King_O_Hill -
      Im going, I got some questions and some **** to say! I can't wait to meet Saurik!
      WHUDS -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      You know that 9.0.2 is jailbroken and tweaks come out on Cydia on a daily basis.
      I have a JB on my 5 and 6 but no one with a newer Iphone can
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
      Im going, I got some questions and some **** to say! I can't wait to meet Saurik!
      Make sure you let us know the scoop buddy.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
      Yeah let us know! Make a thread
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook