• [HOW TO] Record Phone Calls on a Jailbroken iPhone with Call Recorder

**3 FREE PROMOTIONAL CODES**
    - 0 REMAINING
    - OFFER EXPIRED

Call Recorder is available on the developers repository hAcx Cydia Repository and is an app which we all want to be able to do within Stock iOS. Unfortunately, there have been many fake recorders within the official Apple AppStore but a developer by the name of Yaniv Danan has a tool which will allow users to record phone calls.

Have you ever wanted to record a phone call within the Phone app and other apps like Skype or Facetime using the speaker whether it's on loudspeaker or not, the microphone also records your voice as well as the other party on the end of the line. Now you can record your calls by installing this repository hAcx Cydia Repository and installing Call Recorder, it is $2.99 but definitely worth the price.

Call Recorder allows you to automatically start recording calls without needing to do anything at all, the best part is that it is locally stored however if you wish to upload to the cloud well you can thanks to a late update with Google Drive. You may stop recording during the call also, beeping in the call to notify the other party is an option to turn off which is great as some countries may be illegal to record without letting the other person knowing. You also have the option to turn off the recording button so it doesn't show whilst in the call. Once finished with the call a badge shows up notifying you that there is a new call which has been recorded. TouchID & Passcode has been added to the app if you wish to set that up also.

My thoughts...

I love this app and use it on a daily basis, if I forget what somebody had said or even to record the other party to show someone else.. whatever it may be, trust me it comes in handy. The UI is flawless with no problems running on my iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S and also my iPhone 6 (Jailbroken). The developer does have another tweak/app called SuperRecorder which does the same thing, however you also get extras such as Volume Amplifier and Voice Changer which is great too!

Today, exclusively to ModMyi... we are giving away 3 Promotional Codes away thanks to the developer Yaniv Danan who also agreed to this.. if you want the promo codes please PM me ASAP.

If however you miss out on the promotional codes.. Yaniv Danan, the developer of Call Recorder and SuperRecorder, updates regularly to support all iOS versions so your money will not go to waste like many other apps which appear on Cydia which aren't updated regularly.

The tweak/app allows phone/VOIP calls, Viber, Skype, FaceTime, iPod, YouTube, Pandora, Radio, etc..

Supports : Activator / Viber / CallBar support and is Compatible with iPhone 4S/5/5S and iOS 7/8/9.

Available on : hAcx Cydia Repository

URL : iOS Call Recorder | Native iPhone Call/VoIP Call Recorder

Update: This offer has expired, thank you
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [How To] Record Phone Calls on a Jailbroken iPhone with SuperRecorder started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 22 Comments
      vinaygoel2000 -
      "Code has been used" error.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      "Code has been used" error.
      Cheers I've spoken to the developer, Yaniv Danan, waiting a reply and I'll PM you.

This is why I haven't promoted the post as of yet.

EDIT: Please Check your MMi Inbox
      miketurbo123 -
      I would like a promo code (:

My Cydia account number is: 466194246
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by miketurbo123 View Post
      I would like a promo code (:

My Cydia account number is: 466194246
      Works internally through the app, not through Cydia (through Email).. I'll PM you
      subahan -
      I need a promo code
      Caiden Spencer -
      3 Still Available until I receive emails through PM only please.

Edit: All promo codes have been used thank you.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by subahan View Post
      I need a promo code
      I have PM'd you!
      ItsNot -
      Pm'd
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by ItsNot View Post
      Pm'd
      Received and replied.
      molina71 -
      I need a promo code please🙏
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by molina71 View Post
      I need a promo code please[emoji120]
      Sent. Thank you
      Caiden Spencer -
      Unfortunately all the Promo Codes have been used. Thank you for PM'ing us. We recommend paying for this app as its worth it if you're jailbroken. Definitely a MUST ! Stay posted for more Promo Codes.
      hacx -
      I'm the author of iOS Call Recorder, if you wasn't quick enough to grab the 3 free promotion codes, you can follow me on twitter - @hAcx. sometimes i post random free activation codes to this app and a few others in twitter .
      StormRoBoT -
      damn a little later for this awesome app
      sannwal -
      Thank you very Much, Specially "Caiden Spencer" for your quick and kind response.

Thanks for the Developer too for the "Promo Code".

Hope this recorder would come for "Whatsapp and viber" too...
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by sannwal View Post
      Thank you very Much, Specially "Caiden Spencer" for your quick and kind response.

Thanks for the Developer too for the "Promo Code".

Hope this recorder would come for "Whatsapp and viber" too...
      Whatsapp and Viber work! So doesn't Skype and many other applications!

Thanks you also!
      hacx -
      It already supports Viber and Whatsapp
      miketurbo123 -
      Thank you Caiden for selecting me for this giveaway. Thank you hacx for an amazing tweak. I have been waiting for a call recorder that works with Viber.
      mazzanic -
      this is illegal. UNLESS YOU STATE "THIS CALL IS BEING RECORDED." and the one on the other end agrees to the call.
      Zokunei -
      Quote Originally Posted by mazzanic View Post
      this is illegal. UNLESS YOU STATE "THIS CALL IS BEING RECORDED." and the one on the other end agrees to the call.
      Depends on what state you live in.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook