• An Important GSmagic Team Update

For those waking up to this news, we sincerely apologise but this is an important update which I recommend you to read for those who believed in @GSmagic_Team, it turns out that GSmagic has been fake all along.

The image above clearly shows that GSMagic was another one of those fake Jailbreak social media attention seekers, most likely trolls from Reddit.

GSMagic announced that they were going to release a JB on the 10th of June (2 days time) but now @GSMagic_Team have suposedly abandoned it.

This leaves us in question as to when we will see a Jailbreak. We won't know until a team releases one, we suggest following Pangu's offical Twitter or TaiG as they have released the most recent Jailbreak Tools. One thing is for sure that is Jailbreak teams never give ETA's like GSMagic so people, don't get your hopes up by some small "so called Jailbreak teams" twitter account giving ETA. We will just have to wait.

UPDATE: GSMagic have taken off their Twitter link from their website.

https://telegram.me/iosjb
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Important GSmagic Team Update started by Caiden Spencer View original post
    Comments 79 Comments
      therandy -
      Bunch of @$$hats!! And the wait continues!
      miketurbo123 -
      I lost all of my hope in jailbraking. Thanks for drawing our attention for no reason GSMagic. Honestly, they should of stayed quiet until they had a stable jailbrake for the public.

If Pangu or Taig was keeping their jailbrake exploits from the public because of rumors that GSMagic was going to release a jailbrake, now's a good time to release it for the jailbrake community.
      Caiden Spencer -
      I hope members don't comment "I told you so" because we all knew they were fake.. We just had our heads held high that they would be legit
      miketurbo123 -
      Luca Todesco (@qwertyoruiop) must be getting a good laugh now.
      Mookest -
      I just want to say a big F U. release the bug to everyone to smash it out! the wait sucks!
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mookest View Post
      I just want to say a big F U. release the bug to everyone to smash it out! the wait sucks!
      There was never a bug found from the GSMagic Team.
      jtanner -
      gsmmagic.net > view source >

Ibykus never FAIL !
      Ibykus is invulnerable !

*roll eyes*
      King_O_Hill -
      Quote Originally Posted by miketurbo123 View Post
      I lost all of my hope in jailbraking. Thanks for drawing our attention for no reason GSMagic. Honestly, they should of stayed quiet until they had a stable jailbrake for the public.

If Pangu or Taig was keeping their jailbrake exploits from the public because of rumors that GSMagic was going to release a jailbrake, now's a good time to release it for the jailbrake community.
      Pangu and Taig have never found their own exploits. I don't expect that they have any right now either.
      turdsmoka -
      Quote Originally Posted by Caiden Spencer View Post
      I hope members don't comment "I told you so" because we all knew they were fake.. We just had our heads held high that they would be legit
      I told YOU so.
      mazzanic -
      Quote Originally Posted by Caiden Spencer View Post
      told you so ... lol just kidding.. oh well.. the wait continues. iOS 8.4 strong FTW!
      Phoenix199018 -
      [emoji53]️ f**k it, I'm gonna update my phone, can't bother with this crap anymore.
      NewD -
      I have an iPhone 6SPlus on 9.0.2 JB and running pretty darn smoothly (my Auto Brightness stopped functioning over a month ago.. weird).. and my iPhone 6 on 8.4 - running perfectly.. So no more iPhones for me until we get a confirmed JB for iOS10. If JB is truly dead.. then it's on to Android for me. Stock iPhone is just never an option for me. And I've seen plenty of good themes and widgets for Android out there.. I could make the change 'if I had to'.. Don't want to... but.. And heck.. I can live with my 6SPlus MUCH longer too! No prob!

Coolstar has also just updated Semi-Restore for iOS9.. So if ya want a 'fresh restore' (of sorts) and start clean on 9.0.2 -- you can now.

After checking Wikipedia to confirm.. as of a couple weeks ago.. this is the longest wait period between jailbreaks on a same firmware level. And it may be getting close to the longest time with no new jailbreak even between DIFFERENT firmwares.. Easy to check in the Jailbreak article on Wiki.

One thing this makes me believe.. is that the JB we got this time (from using a photos.app worm exploit iH8 (I think) had through MANY firmwares..) is not a standard exploit of sorts.... so it kinda makes you believe that the 'Rootless' system Apple implemented in 9 IS really a bit*ch after all and is making is a real pain for hackers to get through..
      Rakim -
      One of the things I've always loved about my iDevices is the ability to have a certain level of control over them. Not to mention they have always been sexy as "HE-double hockey sticks" to me. I can't say that I'm about to jump ship yet.......But Damn that boat floating by with the new edge to edge display etc. is looking really nice to me.... I guess I'll be waiting until i7 and then on to 2017 to see what Apple has up their sleeve in the way of design updates.... As of right now though I'm happily JB'n on my 6+ @9.0.2....

I was secretly hoping that those magic a**hats were brewing up something good but as we all anticipated, it has turned out to be a real sh/t stew with corn.

Ohh well...[emoji53][emoji58][emoji37]
      wildgene789 -
      RIP! Glad i switched to android the other week. Stock iphone is too boring. No before ppl jump down my throat. Im a HUGEEEE iphone fan. Had every from from 3gs - 6s. But there comes a point when you have to break apples grip from your coconuts. I finally broke free. Will i be back the next iphone? who knows...Hopefully i dont fall into that Apple trap again. Right now the Nexus 6P is all i need. Especially since Apple is getting so good at patching their OS.
      Rakim -
      Plus I really did rejoice when Apple finally caught up to the giant craze and made this BIG a** PLUS for my BIG A** hands....

That was a major "staying point" for me before so who knows I'll probably be like the captain on the Titanic as APPLE and the boys are playing the violin for the JB'ers..

[emoji447][emoji443][emoji445][emoji447][emoji443][emoji445]
      luvmytj -
      Who didn't see this pile of shat coming from miles away.
      hogcia -
      Said it was fake from day one. Those switching to android will come back to Apple sooner or later. Have a good day.
      Padgoi -
      Gonna wait a few months for ios10 to drop. If ios10 isn't jailbroken within a few months, Android for me as well.
      therandy -
      For all of you saying "I'm going to android", that's too far of a jump for me. While the devices are nice, the OS is simple garbage; customizations and tweaks included. It's a bogged down OS that functions like a TI89 calculator. While being on stock iOS is not as exciting as it is when jailbroken, I'd still take stock iOS over any android OS any day.
      AffiDavid -
      It's such a damn shame what Apple has done to the jailbreak community. In 2013 on iOS 6, 14 million devices use Cydia monthly. That's almost 14 million people who had a community and people who shared a hobby together. 14 million people who loved Apple but wanted to customize and have fun tweaking. People shared their experiences and worked together to help each other out with these hobbies and there was even a business in selling and buying tweaks. Apple has crushed all of that and while they have every right to do that, it's still a damn shame, and I think it's pushed a lot of valuable customers away from Apple and for me it's really demolished the iPhone experience.

I really hope that Apple has something good up their sleeves for iOS 10, unlike they did for 9, because if they don't then I'll probably make the move to android.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook