• New photo of iPhone 7 back leaks

A new photo showing what the back of the iPhone 7 is rumored to look like has surfaced today. As you can see from the picture the antenna lines are gone from the back of the device. It also looks like the camera is a bit larger than the current iPhone 6s camera. Other than that though the look of the phone, as previously rumored, shows very little difference to the current iPhone 6/6s.

Source: iPhone 7: Une énième photo de sa coque laisse peu de place aux doutes
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New photo of iPhone 7 back leaks started by Simon View original post
    Comments 23 Comments
      Bo Troxell -
      Only a couple months away, I'm excited.
      hogcia -
      I am sure the phone will be thinner which I am ok with. Only drawback for me is the headphone jack removal.
      WHUDS -
      Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
      I am sure the phone will be thinner which I am ok with. Only drawback for me is the headphone jack removal.
      If thinner will bendgate be back?
      fleurya -
      Ugh, camera lens bump. Fail.

I guess they bank on people always using a case with their phone anyway, but for people who don't that has to be annoying. It's so much easier to scratch up and damage the lens with it jutting out like that.
      jetsetjoey -
      Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
      Ugh, camera lens bump. Fail.

I guess they bank on people always using a case with their phone anyway, but for people who don't that has to be annoying. It's so much easier to scratch up and damage the lens with it jutting out like that.
      Since the idiotic engineers/designers couldn't make the lens package thinner, they should have made the entire phone a little thicker to bring the body flush, thereby affording more space for a BIGGER battery!!!
      bbrks -
      yeah, but than the whole phone would be to thick for Apple standards
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
      yeah, but than the whole phone would be to tick for Apple standards
      Not only thick, it'd be heavy. Which is unacceptable.
      King_O_Hill -
      I'd be good with a smooth back and a bigger battery. Even if it adds weight.
      RyoSaeba -
      Definitely will be skipping this and wait for next year as it will be the iPhone's 10th anniversary. I'm confident they have something big planned for it.
      jackbauerctu -
      Quote Originally Posted by RyoSaeba View Post
      Definitely will be skipping this and wait for next year as it will be the iPhone's 10th anniversary. I'm confident they have something big planned for it.
      Next year we'll see the iPhone 7S, the iPhone 7S Plus, the iPhone 10th anniversary edition, the iPhone 7C, the iPhone SE2,and the Apple Watch 2. With Watch OS 3.
      systememp -
      If a bigger lens means better pictures, especially low light, then go for it.
      xushi -
      Quote Originally Posted by RyoSaeba View Post
      Let it be called iPhoneX
      [email protected] -
      Fake and photoshopped.
      ggrassmid -
      Quote Originally Posted by xushi View Post
      Let it be called iPhoneX
      +1
      NSXrebel -
      I'm on a 6, wanting to upgrade to a 7 Plus. IF the camera is indeed bigger, and has a wider aperture, like f/1.8 or wider, I'll def be upgrading. That alone will make me want to make the jump.
      NewD -
      Yeah.. I'm tired of the low light loss of clarity in my pics. So a better aperture apparatus might draw me to iPh7. Very little else, I've heard rumored so far, will.
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
      I'm on a 6, wanting to upgrade to a 7 Plus. IF the camera is indeed bigger, and has a wider aperture, like f/1.8 or wider, I'll def be upgrading. That alone will make me want to make the jump.
      The camera is good enough idk why they need to update it
      Vandale -
      Quote Originally Posted by jackbauerctu View Post
      Next year we'll see the iPhone 7S, the iPhone 7S Plus, the iPhone 10th anniversary edition, the iPhone 7C, the iPhone SE2,and the Apple Watch 2. With Watch OS 3.
      Haha sounds about right
      bookem15 -
      Big deal. Apple is clearly running out of ideas. I have had every iPhone since they started and they just can't come out with anything new anymore
      bomb-blast -
      Quote Originally Posted by bookem15 View Post
      Big deal. Apple is clearly running out of ideas. I have had every iPhone since they started and they just can't come out with anything new anymore
      Really true that foooooool cookie crumble shud be shot at no jailbreak what does he expect that we just buy buy buy what they make hell no we want jailbreak full stop or were gonna tear up Tim bum cookie [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook