• Apple Posts Two New 'Shot on iPhone' Videos.

Apple Posts A New 'Shot on iPhone Video, this time with a cute chipmunk critter.

Shot on iPhone by Linda H.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Posts Two New 'Shot on iPhone' Videos. started by blkcadi View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Simon -
      Love the soulful music lol
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
      Love the soulful music lol
      All 15 seconds of it on the second vid. L0L
      Fender -
      I can't figure out how or where to post this concern, and maybe someone can point me in the right direction, but am I the only one who wonders where the frequent content has gone? I used to check in with MMI frequently throughout the day and now an entire day can go by with one post about the squirrel video that Apple released.

Was there a redesign? Should I be clicking on a different part of the site for the posts that used fill the main feed?
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fender View Post
      I can't figure out how or where to post this concern, and maybe someone can point me in the right direction, but am I the only one who wonders where the frequent content has gone? I used to check in with MMI frequently throughout the day and now an entire day can go by with one post about the squirrel video that Apple released.

Was there a redesign? Should I be clicking on a different part of the site for the posts that used fill the main feed?
      No redesign. One of the volunteer writer left and so it's been a bit slow. Simon and blkcadi, among others, have picked up. Have patience and stick around.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook