• How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari (No Computer Required)

Hereís how to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device without having to use any computer;

1: Make a full backup using iTunes or iCloud as well. Also remove any passcode/Touch ID, disable 'Find My iPhone' from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device before proceeding with the jailbreak.

Step 2: Launch Safari and navigate to: https://www.birdflightapp.com/apps/6...ilbreak/public

Step 3: Tap on Install App button, then click on Install when prompted, and wait for it to install PP app on your device.

Step 4: Once the PP app appears on your Home screen, go to Settings > General > Device Management and Trust the certificate from AKRAM AL NEAMI BUILDING MATERIALS TRADING CO (L.L.C).

Step 5: Launch PP app. Accept the prompt for push notifications. Uncheck the PP checkbox.

Step 6: Tap on the big circle in the center, once the process starts, hit the sleep/power button to manually lock your device while still being in the PP app.

Step 7: You will get a notification on the lock screen confirming your device has been successfully jailbroken. Unlock your device and youíll be in PP app again. It will start preparing environment for Cydia. Once done, the device will reboot automatically and you should have Cydia installed on your device.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari [No Computer Required] started by blkcadi View original post
    Comments 166 Comments
      Bo -
      Quote Originally Posted by emilytyler View Post
      When I click the totoateam link, it says it cannot connect. Using my iPad mini 3. Am I missing anything?
      This link works just fine. ''http://totoateam.com/pangujb''
      Worked for me on a friends device about 5 minutes ago.
      Krayziezay -
      Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
      See now this is what I don't get. Why wait? This is the perfect storm! You can restore to a jailbreakable firmware, so there is literally no reason not to JB. Now is the time to do it and load up on tweaks and test the crap out of stuff. Because if you screw up, a Restore is just a few clicks away!

Some act like they only have one chance at a JailBreak! Kinda like your trying to scoot out into traffic, but your driving a Honda while everyone else is zipping by in a Corvette!

Live a little people! Enjoy life and walk on the wild side and JailBreak today!

Now who's with me?!?!
      Lmao well I have honestly only jail broke my phone maybe twice in my whole life and I don't really know much about the whole jail breaking only when I reboot my phone but u know what I'm about to take the plunge and jailbreak and which firmware can I restore to if need be
      Bo -
      Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
      Lmao well I have honestly only jail broke my phone maybe twice in my whole life and I don't really know much about the whole jail breaking only when I reboot my phone but u know what I'm about to take the plunge and jailbreak and which firmware can I restore to if need be
      Krayziezay -
      Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
      ok and does this version the one with the link do i have to input my iTunes log in info
      Bo -
      Nope, no Apple ID needed
      Krayziezay -
      Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
      Nope, no Apple ID needed
      Ok well whenever I figure out how to clean up my Mac to backup my phone I'll give it a try I basically have nothing on my computer and it keeps saying not enough space
      GrandMstrBud -
      Is this still only for 64bit devices?
      King_O_Hill -
      Yes
      GrandMstrBud -
      That sucks
      ItsNot -
      Is it just me? I saw this a few days ago and still can't get this song out of my head!
      imilad -
      After jailbreak the settings app keeps notifying me to finish changing my password. I keep entering it but get the failed attempt error.. But it notifies me almost every 5 min.. Fishy no? But i do have to say.. Out of the jailbreaks in the last 9 years this was by far the easiest and smoothest
      Krayziezay -
      Hmmm link isn't working
      Krayziezay -
      Keeps saying cannot connect
      RyoSaeba -
      Meh... gonna skip this unless they can fix the developer account problem. You will have to reinstall the jailbreak every week! This will be a PITA for me. Hopefully they will find a way to work around this problem before they stop signing 9.3.3.
      systememp -
      Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
      WB does not have a SB icon anymore. Does it show up in settings? Did you re-apply your JB after the reboot.

Why not just use Anemone?
      I am using Anemone. It works.
      NewD -
      Apple's "police" must have found out this website too - and shut it down.. like it has for two others already.

Any other websites, Blkcadi? King?
      sand_man -
      Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
      Apple's "police" must have found out this website too - and shut it down.. like it has for two others already.

Any other websites, Blkcadi? King?
      Jailbreak 9.2 - 9.3.3 - onlinejailbreak.com
      King_O_Hill -
      Totoateam
      bbrks -
      iClarified - Jailbreak - Pangu PP also
      Krayziezay -
      has anyone found a working link yet
      *edit spoke too soon* gonna try those links after i restore my phone again
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook