• iPhones to Be Called iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. No Pro Model This Year

From a reliable sources of Macotakara, iPhones from Apple to Be Called iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. No 'Pro Model' This Year despite rumors that have been going around for several months.

We have heard rumors about Apple calling the New release the iPhone 6SE, that rumor has been ended pretty quickly.

According to some reliable information sources, The New iPhone, which is similar to the iPhone 6 series design will now come under the name of 'iPhone 7' and 'iPhone 7 Plus'.

It seems that the performance of the camera is much improved, the electrostatic capacitance home button and A10 chip are introduced and that 3.5mm headphone jack is not implemented any more. As the basic design would be fundamentally changed, it seems the number is going to be renewed.

Source. Macotakara
    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPhones to Be Called iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. No Pro Model This Year started by blkcadi View original post
    Comments 17 Comments
      weazle23 -
      kind of glad theres no pro model. I'm sure it would of cost more and I would had to buy it. so plus model it is.
      stolenpentium -
      Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
      kind of glad theres no pro model. I'm sure it would of cost more and I would had to buy it. so plus model it is.
      The Pro model was going to replace the Plus model just in name, so...
      luvmytj -
      Oh look! The new iPhone 6 & 6+! Whats that you say? It's 2016 and thats the iPhone 7? Still looks the same to me.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
      Oh look! The new iPhone 6 & 6+! Whats that you say? It's 2016 and thats the iPhone 7? Still looks the same to me.
      1 gb vs 3 gb ram is a big difference in itself.
      pyroguy57 -
      Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
      I am saving hope that for the 10th anniversary of the iPhone's release, they will have the Pro model as well as revamp it. Maybe use the original color scheme?
      NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      1 gb vs 3 gb ram is a big difference in itself.
      Any confirmation/proof that they will contain 3GB? I've only seen rumors - no reliable official source. Got one?
      Bo -
      Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
      Any confirmation/proof that they will contain 3GB? I've only seen rumors - no reliable official source. Got one?
      We hope, only rumors so far. But it makes sense they would.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
      The article is based on rumors and so is my comment. I'm sticking to my 6S Plus based on what I'm hearing thus far.
      NewD -
      The article is based on rumors and so is my comment. I'm sticking to my 6S Plus based on what I'm hearing thus far.
      Understood. Me too.
      Kenjari -
      What do they mean by the "electrostatic capacitance" home button?

Nvm....searched and found answer. I guess that'll be dope.
      TuanAnh1004 -
      I think this is only rumors, all the information necessary to wait until a new launch date is authentic
      peacedog -
      I could have told you that all along. There isn't going to be a 10.5" iPad either. That's absurd.
      terry123 -
      agree with you
      xboxbml -
      I think I'll be staying with my 6s+ for a few years...maybe when the 8s+ comes..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      djampb -
      I'm really trying to stay with Apple but each year it seems we go an inch while everyone else is going a mile ahead!
      Rakim -
      Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
      I think I'll be staying with my 6s+ for a few years...maybe when the 8s+ comes..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LMAO... I'm just hoping for a legit Jailbreak.

I'll probably STILL buy the 7 I don't know that I'm gonna stand in line like I used to for THIS one though...... Just not enough new features to warrant that amount of time wasted this time around. My anticipation isn't like it usually has been when there was a new phone being released... It's basically what I currently have with a little better camera functionality and earbud features... Hopefully the new antenna routing improves reception IN CASES.... EFF U LIFEPROOF.... Here goes the i-7 waiting to rush out of the gate and I'm ALREADY thinin towards 2017..... [emoji52][emoji51][emoji58]
      unison999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
      LMAO... I'm just hoping for a legit Jailbreak.

I'll probably STILL buy the 7 I don't know that I'm gonna stand in line like I used to for THIS one though...... Just not enough new features to warrant that amount of time wasted this time around. My anticipation isn't like it usually has been when there was a new phone being released... It's basically what I currently have with a little better camera functionality and earbud features... Hopefully the new antenna routing improves reception IN CASES.... EFF U LIFEPROOF.... Here goes the i-7 waiting to rush out of the gate and I'm ALREADY thinin towards 2017..... [emoji52][emoji51][emoji58]
      I'm done with trying to beat people to the latest iPhones, mostly because Apple have stopped impressing me and I've lost interest.
      I may get the next iPhone after a stable jailbreak for it comes out.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook