• Jailbreak of iOS 10 called 'yaluX'

Luca Todesco, AKA 'qwertyoruiop' posted a video on You Tube of a jailbreak of iOS 10 beta 8. It is said to work on arm64 (A7 and higher) devices.

This is not the first jailbreak of iOS 10 that we have seen or read of. The Pangu Team and iH8Sn0w have also shown jailbreaks of the iOS 10 operating system.

Of course, any jailbreak of iOS 10 certainly will not be released until after the software is publicly available later this month and could be pushed back as Apple continues to update vulnerabilities and bugs with iOS 10.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Jailbreak of iOS 10 called 'yaluX' started by blkcadi View original post
    Comments 29 Comments
      ravelsnip -
      I really don't understand why this "todesco" *** posts a video always? when he and everyone else already know by now that he would never release it to public. Doesn't have the balls to do so.
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
      I really don't understand why this "todesco" *** posts a video always? when he and everyone else already know by now that he would never release it to public. Doesn't have the balls to do so.
      Why does a dog lick it's balls?

Answer: Because it can.

If I accomplish something that no one else can, why wouldn't I post it on the Internet? That's human nature.
      JoeStorm -
      I've seen a lot of vitriol about this and his other jailbreaks.

It's his jailbreak and no one is entitled to it. He is showing what is possible. He owes no one his work.
      Albut -
      Why don't the jailbreak community each pay for jailbreaks, this would scupper apples attempt of paying code breakers. Only have to be a small amount. Be a great incentive to get better jailbreaks!!
      JSkywalker217 -
      If you read the article - it clearly says IOS 10 has been JB by Pangu and iH8Sn0w so this video isnt surprising. Nothing exciting really. What would be exciting if the title said, IOS 10 Jailbreak released.
      bigboyz -
      Quote Originally Posted by Albut View Post
      Why don't the jailbreak community each pay for jailbreaks, this would scupper apples attempt of paying code breakers. Only have to be a small amount. Be a great incentive to get better jailbreaks!!
      IMO, once you start talking $$ and paying for services..thats when the Government gets involved. Lets be honest, we don't need any more light shined on the JB community. They have been threatening to make this illegal for years. Im fine with the threats as long as the reality is we can still JB :]
      oneduality -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post

If I accomplish something that no one else can, why wouldn't I post it on the Internet? That's human nature.
      In the past it's been shown to be much easier to JB developer versions of iOS and those releases are never released..
      ravelsnip -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post

Noone else can? Lol which would ru living in? Thus guy todesco either is living on his dad's. Wealth or has nothing better to do in life. Where as u and I feel that our time is better invested at something which makes us richer. Show me really something he has achieved and other hackers haven't!?
      King_O_Hill -
      You came out from under your rock just to post **** that you don't know about. Luca is a security expert, that's what he does. He's done more for this community than I'm sure you ever could.
      The Hitman -
      Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
      I've seen a lot of vitriol about this and his other jailbreaks.

It's his jailbreak and no one is entitled to it. He is showing what is possible. He owes no one his work.
      You are absolutly right. He doesnt owe anything to anyone.
      That being said its the people right to call him an assholle, and he is basically asking for it.
      NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
      You came out from under your rock just to post **** that you don't know about. Luca is a security expert, that's what he does. He's done more for this community than I'm sure you ever could.
      This is so true. I mean I wish Luca would give his exploits away toward a public JB... But just because a hacker finds something doesn't require him/her to share it.
      King_O_Hill -
      Funny thing is that Luca has given away exploits to help develop jailbreaks. That's partly why you are JB'n right now.
      WHUDS -
      We need a 10 JB untethered so those of us who need JB can go to ios 10
      King_O_Hill -
      You lost your JB already? That's almost impossible with this one.
      Leolion311 -
      It's his hard earned work so if I was him, I would sell to the highest bidder.If it's Apple 1million then so be it.
      Leolion311 -
      Wonder how long will this JB be available for the public.
      daveensannie -
      We will just have to wait and see .... I will be on 9.3.3 for the time being [emoji2]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      ggrassmid -
      Quote Originally Posted by Albut View Post
      Then how would you tell if its a legit jailbreak versus a scam. There's already plenty of pay to jailbreak scams out there that the only way people know its real is if it's free.
      Pay or donate to the devs to continue jailbreak is a better way to go.
      daveensannie -
      Quote Originally Posted by ggrassmid View Post
      Then how would you tell if its a legit jailbreak versus a scam. There's already plenty of pay to jailbreak scams out there that the only way people know its real is if it's free.
      Pay or donate to the devs to continue jailbreak is a better way to go.
      They can make more money with selling exploits .....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      ravelsnip -
      Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
      My dear dumb little king. I have never questioned his security or exploring/exploiting ability. What i intended to say was, every version of iOS is jail breakable, even a retard knows that. Whats the one advantage of posting such a video time and again when we know it is hackable but won't be released? not to mention the beta versions are even more vulnerable. If your peanut sized brain would have deciphered that, you would have given that a thought.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook