• Top Cydia tweaks for iOS 9/9.3.3 [October 2016] - Week 3

For the third week of October, I handpicked the top 5 cydia tweaks that will improve your iOS expirence, watch the video and let me know which one is your favourite?

This article was originally published in forum thread: Top Cydia tweaks for iOS 9/9.3.3 [October 2016] - Week 3 started by iOSHD View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      DiRTDOG -
      thanks for the review... your intro and outros are to long... we get you have a nice house.
      suchef44 -
      Way too long!!!!!
      God, this site was once glorious.
      Hate to complaint about free information, but Modmyi you're going downhill fast.
      Trust me Modmyi, we can all search for 'recent tweet videos' on our own very easily.
      & find much better ones than what you're providing.
      & thats seems to be all your providing lately!!!!
      I comment because i care.
      We expect ALLOT more out of you.
      Respectful.
      Adam.
      bigboyz -
      Quote Originally Posted by suchef44 View Post
      Way too long!!!!!
      Hate to complaint about free information, but Modmyi you're going downhill fast.
      Trust me Modmyi, we can all search for 'recent tweet videos' on our own very easily.
      Respectful.
      Adam.
      I thought i was the only one that noticed as i have seen no complaints. I guess I am not alone. If i don't come on this site for 6 weeks, I can scroll to the bottom and the same articles are there. What happened to having the latest iOS info? Used to get at least 2-4 articles a day. Now that same number is the weekly amount minus "Cydia Updates"

I have noted this started when many of my favorite writers left Modmyi..hope we get better quality and quantity of articles in the months/years to come.
      vXBaKeRXv -
      -The UI is ancient.
      -Dev portal needs more user access.
      -Needed 2 package maintainers..
      -Appstore removed modmyi.
      -Lots of Good people left.
      -News post had more detail and perspective.
      -Posts that have high traffic are not getting pinned. We see old outdated stuff.

•They said they would update things awhile ago.

😐
      iOSHD -
      Way too long!!!!!
      Respectful.
      Adam.
      All of those videos are made by me and I have been posting them here as a member just like you ( check my status ) and one of the moderators would pick them up every week and it would be published on the main site. I am sure if you post something like that might benefit the iPhone community would be published on the main site.

And by the way when you search for the Recent Tweet Videos, you would end up with some Twitter videos and every week around 7-11 tweaks would be released on Cydia and I hand pick the top 5 ones. if you can find better ones, please let us know
      suchef44 -
      Sorry to insult & appreciate your efforts.
      It not that the 'tweak videos' are not quality, they're fine, its just that Modmyi used to be SO MUCH MORE.
      Currently, this site provides nothing researched, new, inspiring.
      Nothing we, as apple mod fans, can't easily search out elsewhere.
      I used to read so many cleverly opinionated tech posts here.
      & now.
      Sadly, its just 'member posts' currently.
      THERE IS NO DRAW TO THIS SITE ANYMORE.
      A simple google search for the latest cydia tweaks easily suffices.
      Maybe its the stagnant state of things / maybe modmyi has lost interest in information pioneering / maybe its funding.
      But its obvious to your viewers how far you've slipped.
      It started when you fired your writers.
      Respectfully.
      Adam.
      iOSHD -
      Sorry to insult & appreciate your efforts.
      It not that the 'tweak videos' are not quality, they're fine, its just that Modmyi used to be SO MUCH MORE.
      Currently, this site provides nothing researched, new, inspiring.
      Nothing we, as apple mod fans, can't easily search out elsewhere.
      I used to read so many cleverly opinionated tech posts here.
      & now.
      Sadly, its just 'member posts' currently.
      THERE IS NO DRAW TO THIS SITE ANYMORE.
      A simple google search for the latest cydia tweaks easily suffices.
      Maybe its the stagnant state of things / maybe modmyi has lost interest in information pioneering / maybe its funding.
      But its obvious to your viewers how far you've slipped.
      It started when you fired your writers.
      Respectfully.
      Adam.
      I totally understand your point of view but we have to accept the fact that not everyone have time just the way we used to have years ago. circumstances change every so often, family and work commitment and etc.

Though there is something important for us, the members; since the writes are not available due to their other commitments, it is our duty to keep Modmyi going, post useful things that of course might benefit the wider iPhone community. It is indeed time for us to repay our writers.

Regarding a simple google search for the latest tweaks that you mentioned; Well, I am not sure if you understand the logic behind the videos that content creators make! Most users dont want to read a list of tweaks, they want to see how it works so they get a better idea whether to buy them or not! certainly they dont get that reassurance if they just simply read an article! and ofcourse you can google every topic that is available on Youtube not just tweaks and you will find sufficient information. But as I said, it is videos that people find it more useful!

• Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook