• Top Cydia tweaks for iOS 9/9.3.3 [November 2016] - Week 1

For the first week of November, I handpicked the top 5 cydia tweaks that will improve your iOS expirence, watch the video and let me know which one is your favourite?

Tweaks:
    LockBrowser | $0.99
    LOGIN | $1.99
    Airplane Enhancer+ | Free
    KeyboardPlus8 | $1.50
    DimLockView | Free
    This article was originally published in forum thread: top Cydia tweaks for iOS 9/9.3.3 [November 2016] - Week 1 started by iOSHD View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      Jon G -
      Airplane Enhancer+ is $2.99. There is a free version with less features and an Activator dependency called just "Airplane Enhancer" (without the "+"). Not a big deal, just thought I'd let you know.
      NSXrebel -
      TFW the only stories on MMi are weekly top cydia tweaks. ��
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
      TFW the only stories on MMi are weekly top cydia tweaks. ��
      Big changes are coming, hang in there.
      law111 -
      isn't it great how ModMyi has just become videos?
      Sital -
      Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
      Big changes are coming, hang in there.
      Can you give us an idea of the changes coming and when we might expect to see them? I ask because you said basically the same thing 2 months ago, but I want to know when I should start getting excited.
      peacedog -
      Quote Originally Posted by law111 View Post
      isn't it great how ModMyi has just become videos?
      They had to let go all of their paid writers a while back. MMi is primarily an iPhone news aggregator now.
      Bo Troxell -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
      Can you give us an idea of the changes coming and when we might expect to see them? I ask because you said basically the same thing 2 months ago, but I want to know when I should start getting excited.
      We are told that this week we will be seeing some major changes, new News Writers etc.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook