• Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released tonight

Veteran jailbreaker, Luca Todesco (@qwertyoruiop) has released his much awaited first public jailbreak for iOS10.0-10.1.1. As usual, in the early days, it's very unstable right now. Cydia Substrate still doesn't work. Give it time, gang.

Don't risk your 10.1.1 firmware quite yet. But light at the end of the tunnel now!

https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released tonight started by NewD View original post
    Comments 1262 Comments
      orangefreddie -
      Looks like I'll be hanging out around these parts again. Hello MMi.

I am running Beta3 JB on iOS 10.1.1 on an iPhone7Plus.

Happy to help any crazy enough as I am to run this jailbreak; however, I do not endorse the use of the jailbreak at this time and if you have to restore to 10.2 or greater, or brick your device I will take no responsibility [emoji16] let's all proceed with caution...

Happy jailbreaking my friends, Freddie is back [emoji106]🏻
      KaiTa -
      Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
      So when you have a Developer ACcount and you onload an iPA like the 9.3.3 and 10.1.1 JB - it just automatically makes it for 1 year? All my devices in iOS9 were registered on a friend of mine's DEV account for all of last year.. and yet when I put the Pangu 9.3.3 iPA tool on one of those devices it still only gave me a 7 day cert.. Why would that be?
      You have to sign the IPA with your DevCert. I make this with iOS App Signer. Create a Team Provision.profile with Xcode and use this Profile with iOS App Signer to sign the IPA.

Hope you Understand my bad English.
      NewD -
      Interesting development.

Try at your own risk!
      NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by markzuekarly View Post
      Seems like the Christmas gift. Anyways it is good.
      You've tried it? And it works? Normal respringing has returned?
      Charun -
      Tweaks not showing in settings and sb is there a fix?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
      Charun -
      Interesting development.

Try at your own risk!
      For me it works

NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by Charun View Post
      Tweaks not showing in settings and sb is there a fix?

You have to be way more specific.
      Charun -
      Everything that I install from cydia don't show in settings or sb I have reinstalled prefeferenceloader Substrate and Substrate Safe Mode but nothing

NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by Charun View Post
      Everything that I install from cydia don't show in settings or sb I have reinstalled prefeferenceloader Substrate and Substrate Safe Mode but nothing

Then likely the update you did in Terminal did not work. And you have to go back to Substrate Fix app. Or you're not in a JB state and you have to hard reboot and reJB.
      Marty McFly -
      Just want to thank NewD for starting this thread and for posting all of his findings. I find Grants comments to be invaluable with every new jailbreak. He's always one of the first to test and share his results with the community. Much appreciated sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Marty McFly -
      I'm getting sooo much closer to 'taking the plunge' now that iWidgets is working!! Just need an HTML lockscreen player now!

Grant, I know you've mentioned that lockscreen widgets are basically obsolete for you with the newer unlock method. But for me, a custom LS is still, and will always be a big part of a jailbreak! I guess it's XenHTML we are hoping/waiting for? No other LS player currently for iOS 10 right?

Marty McFly -
      Hey Grant, what are you using to get 5 icons in your dock?

I sooooo can't decide whether or not I should do it or wait for a more stable release!? Help! What is everyone else doing??

NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
      Hey Grant, what are you using to get 5 icons in your dock?

I sooooo can't decide whether or not I should do it or wait for a more stable release!? Help! What is everyone else doing??
      Yes, no LS HTML players are functional yet. We're waiting on XenHTML. Through truth be told I haven't tried LH4 yet. It "may" work. From what Matt told me about how much the LS has been rewritten in 10 - I'm just assuming LH4 is dead in the water. But I suppose I can try.

My 5 icon dock comes from:
      betterFiveIconDock in BigBoss
      NewD -
      Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post

Once you get used to its occasional quirks it's really a functional JB. You're a veteran. You should have no trouble.
      hemptation -
      I have to
      Agree with MartyMcFly. Big thanks to NewD. Not just posting his findings. But always in detail With normal
      Step by step actions for - said result. Pretty awesome Hope everyone is having a great week thus far

ottozuts -
      I tried 10X to jb with the beta 4 but no good, did it with the beta 3 and in just 1 try. Installed few teaks, but transparent dock makes my iphone 7 reboot..tried iconoclasm with the icon support NewD posted but it puts me to safe mode, later gonna try anemone or maybe i just wait for xenhtml...Happy Holidays to all!
      kelcel -
      Yes, no LS HTML players are functional yet. We're waiting on XenHTML. Through truth be told I haven't tried LH4 yet. It "may" work. From what Matt told me about how much the LS has been rewritten in 10 - I'm just assuming LH4 is dead in the water. But I suppose I can try.

My 5 icon dock comes from:
      betterFiveIconDock in BigBoss

Just a note
      I tried LH4 no Luck Tried LH3 and no weather ect but some things work like Clock is Hidden For what its worth Thanks
      KaiTa -
      I find out that it is not good to have Folders. Sometimes Safemode if you have installed Anemone and use Folders and use Iconoclasm together.

I have removed my Apps from the Folder and now no SafeMode more.

Here my Tweaklist without SafeMode. On my iPhone 7 with iOS 10.1.1

Anchor
      Anemone
      App Admin from unlim beta Repo
      CCLowPower
      CydiaRespringFix
      Disable iOS Stippe Back
      DisableVoiceControl8
      Eclipse 4 Alpha 1 from Fr0sts Beta Repo
      Filza
      iCleaner Pro from Beta Repo
      Icon Renamer
      Iconoclasm
      iWidgets
      Memento
      Minimal Hosts Blocker
      Moveable9
      MTerminal
      MuteIcon
      NoPowerAlert
      NoSlowAnimations
      OpenSSH
      Reform
      respring10
      SafariBeBetter
      StatusSwitcher
      SwipeSelection
      Tage
      TimeUntilAlarm
      TransparentDock
      Whatsapp++
      WidgetWeather 3
      Zeppelin
      Iconsupport from above.
      NewD -
      KaiTa and Jawonder,

Since the IPA for this Jailbreak is not authored by either of you - is it correct that you can only get the 1 year cert for ONE of your devices in your account? If you have another phone or iPad - you'd need to RE-SIGN the ipa for it to work on other devices in your account?
      KaiTa -
      It is possible to use this Cert with 100 other Devices. The Developer need the UDID from the Devices and have to add the UDID in his Developer Account. Then you have to create a mobileprovision.profile for the Device. This Profile must be installed on the Device. Then the Developer has to create an IPA signed with his Developer Account and the mobileprovision.profile.
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook