• Unofficial iPhone 3.0 Beta 5 Jailbreak Released (iPhone 3g Only)

Ok everyone here is the next installment in the patched QuickPwn Saga. Bundle cracked by HoZy and lilstevie. The current version is iPhone 3g only! The jailbreak is Windows only (packaged in windows QuickPWN).

Downloads:

QuickPwn bundled and ready to go

Launch QuickPwn and jailbreak!

THERE ARE REASONS I DID NOT PACKAGE IT TOGETHER TO BEGIN WITH. DO NOT DO IT AND POST A LINK. IT WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS!

Like the previous 3.0 beta jailbreaks this one installs Icy (Cydia isn't ready yet). Also like previous 3.0 beta jailbreaks you need to have your iPhones UDID in a dev account.

Attention iPhone 3G upgraders:

If you upgrade to 3.0, it will change your baseband and yellowsnow unlock will be non-functional. Furthermore, as of now you will not be able to downgrade your baseband unless you are on a 5.08 bootloader and be stuck without a soft unlock.

I haz put together instructions to troubleshoot common problems in my out of control huge Firmware 3.0 jailbreak thread. If you have any problems during the jailbreak, there are many helpful people who have gone thru a couple beta jailbreaks now and can help you out. There is also information there about MMS, Tethering, Theming, App Compatibility list, and many more mods.

Enjoy!

EDIT: AT&T MMS Settings

APN: wap.cingular
    Username: [email protected]
    Password(case sensitive): CINGULAR1
    MMSC: mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.32
    MMS Max Message Size:
    MMS UA Prof URL:
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook