• Case Maker Suggests Multiple iPhones

To add to the previous speculation that there will be an iPhone Mini, MMi member dlubbat, a reseller for iPhone and iPod cases by Contour design received an email suggesting that there will be multiple iPhones, or at least Contour Design believes there will be.

Hi *****

It’s Matt over at Contour Design.

How’s business lately?

I’m just saying hi and letting you know what’s going on with us this month.

We’ve got some cool new stuff rolling out, our new Hardskins for the iPod touch and iPhone came out a few weeks ago, now we have a Hardskin for the iPod touch in new color - Plumb.

Also… and this is actually big news for us, we just came out with our new Surface Sound Compact.

It’s a super-thin Bluetooth speakerphone that clips to the visor of your car and is (of course) compatible with the iPhone.

Here’s a link to check it out.

contourcase.com | Bluetooth Surface Sound Compact

Attached is updated pricing for our products this month with the new stuff highlighted.

Next month is gonna be huge for all of us, Apple is rolling out the new iPhone soon… or should I say iPhones? And we’ll have our first cases ready in July. We’ve got several new styles of our laptop sleeve in July as well as our upcoming line of laptop bags!

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions or to stock up for the month.

Have a good one!

Matthew Doyle

Account Manager

Contour Design Inc.

800 462 6678 ext ***

***@contourdesign.com

Attached Files Attached Files
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook