• Hello MMi - I'm Joining The Team!

Hey MMi readers, visitors, and internet randoms!

My name is Akshay Masand and I am lucky enough to have an opportunity to write here at ModMyi.com.

Iím a somewhat recent college graduate from Syracuse University with a major in biomedical engineering. I have moved back to New York City post-graduation and am just trying to pursue a career in the field of technology. One might call me a jack-of-all trades when it comes to the field of technology as it is a growing passion which I have had since a young age. My passion led me to create and manage several blogs which touch upon technology in general, Apple products in specific, jailbreaking, and gaming.

During my free time, you will always catch me trying to game! PC Gaming, console gaming, handheld-gaming you name it! On the off chance I am not gaming, I am probably busy trying to stay on top of technology news and information or trying to learn something new.

One thing we all probably have in common is an interest in Apple products and needless to say, I am an avid Apple owner and jailbreak enthusiast. Iím always staying on top of the latest news and constantly trying out new tweaks, applications, themes, etc. My goal as a writer at MMi is to establish strong relationships within the Apple and jailbreak community, which will hopefully allow me to break news, reviews, and previews to you (the readers) first hand.

I will always be open to suggestions, input, and encouragement - feel free to contact me via private message, email, or if you happen to be a social networking fanatic like me, you can hit me up on Twitter or subscribe to my Facebook.

I also attached a picture of myself below to give you guys a chance to put a face to the name.

Looking forward to be a part of the community!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Hello MMi - I'm Joining The Team! started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 35 Comments
      Joshua Tucker -
      Glad to have you on board! Welcome to the ModMyi community Akshay.
      Cer0 -
      Welcome to MMi.
      jacobzking -
      dude, if you're ever in Dallas hit me up for a better head shot
      thazsar -
      Quote Originally Posted by jacobzking View Post
      By chance, did you vote for Dallas to hold JailbreakCon2012? I'm in Dallas and wish it would end up here but i think Cali is gonna get it...
      Broomhead -
      Welcome to the team. I look forward to reading your articles.
      Akshay Masand -
      Quote Originally Posted by jacobzking View Post
      Haha! Totally will do man. I am usually camera shy so the fact someone managed to convince me to take the pic itself was very surprising.

On a more serious note though, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!
      iYeow -
      Welcome on board and would love to see you bring us most updated news.
      Zeal -
      I like your hair

But no really Hai!
      that_girl -
      Hello, welcome to ModMyi.
      R.Mortera -
      Welcome to the site
      c0deName_ZERO -
      am sure you already knew this when u wrote this ....you attract people just like you ....welcome to MMi
      BenderRodriguez -
      Welcome
      bigliquid530 -
      Like the tie welcome to MMI
      VaderForce -
      G'Day!.
      Simon -
      Welcome to MMi
      MetallicaFan1991 -
      Sup
      hogcia -
      Welcome. I see you like video games. Make sure you try bf3, this game is gonna ROCK!
      GreenApp1e -
      Welcome to MMi
      2k1 -
      Welcome to the site
      RICO_ -
      What's up!
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook