• Final Cut Pro X Updated to Version 10.0.2

Apple's premier video editing software gets an update today!

Final Cut Pro is a very large part of the market for professional video editors. Not so much Final Cut Pro X, but Final Cut Pro Studio (9) was a big hit. Final Cut Pro X is a bit of a downgrade from Final Cut Pro Studio, but what do you expect from software that is only $300, versus $1,000?

Final Cut Pro X takes Final Cut Studio's key features and compresses them into a beautiful iMovie-like workspace. It's elegant, fast, and fun to use. I've used Final Cut Pro X now for several months and I really enjoy using it. Sometimes I shoot video just to use it because it's fun to play with and have control over video that you film. Final Cut Pro X is a $299.99 application Available in the Mac App Store and offers some unique features that other video software just can't have.

Final Cut Pro X is a Mac-only Application so it supports Mac OS X Lion's multitouch gestures, full screen applications feature, and allows you to import media directly from your devices and begin editing with full hyperthreading support for Apple's new core i5 and core i7 processor computers. It also takes full advantage of turbo boost in Intel's Sandy Bridge processors. Final Cut Pro X uses all of these boosts to compile your video as fast as possible, and with all of the features made available to you, you're never locked down to cheap transitions like you may find in the stock version of Adobe Premiere Pro. I would recommend Final Cut Pro X over Adobe Premiere Pro any day.

So what's new in the 10.0.2 update?
    • Fixes an issue in which a title may revert to the default font after restarting Final Cut Pro X
    • Resolves an issue that could cause files recorded with certain third-party mobile devices to play back incorrectly
    • Addresses a stability issue caused by changing the start time on a Compound Clip
    • This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Pro X. For more information, visit Apple - Final Cut Pro X - A revolution in creative editing..
    Check it out. It's more stable than ever and it's intuitive to use! If you like Final Cut Pro X (or hate it) share why in the comments!

Sources: MacRumors
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook