• HP Chairman Uses A Mac

Ray Lane, the chairman of HP, uses a MacBook Air in his home. [11/11/2011]

Google's Eric Schmidt isn't the only Apple competitor that uses a MacBook for his Web surfing and computer needs! HP's chairman as well, Ray Lane, uses a MacBook Air.

From my experience I have owned several HP computers. I think they're among the best of the Windows PC lineups out there. I prefer them over Dell, Acer, Toshiba, and Vaio. They come with not only decent specifications but also well designed cases and notebook styles as well. Not all, but a vast majority of HP computers not only look good, but perform good too. I'm a firm believer that a computer that I use on a daily basis should look good. I like owning good looking products. To me, a computer is like my car. I want the computer to look good and perform good. I don't really want to settle with one or the other.

Apple came in to the rescue. The computers look good and also carry all of the modern specifications. Intel Core i5 and Core i7 Sandy Bridge processors, 4-16GB RAM options, SSD/HDD options, and the latest ATI graphics bring the computers in at some of the best OEM performance you can get. On the flip side, the computers look like they've come from the year 3000 with their sleek aluminum bodies, back-lit keyboards, and slim profiles. Windows PC equivalents seldom look as good, but they can certainly match the specifications.

When you're as high up in the boss hierarchy as being the chairman of a company, you want all of your belongings to look good. In addition to looking good, you will settle for nothing less than the best of the best of performance. Can you really blame HP chairman, Ray Lane, for using a Mac?

Sources: 9to5Mac
  • Connect With Us

• Twitter Box

• Facebook