User Tag List

Badge graphics are the small red icons that show up for a missed call etc. Where is the directory in Customize to replace them?

Your Help Is Appreciated!
    Get Sillay
    2008-05-19 03:04 AM
    I can't believe no one has responded. I also want to know where they are supposed to go. Not ust in Customize but which folder they go into when using WinSCP. Thanks for starting this thread anyway.
    2008-05-25 03:57 AM
    These are things that can be foind via "search" it has been covered MANY times t,hats probably why no one has answered it. But I'll help u out....Heres a list of many of the applications and their locations Iphone images descriptions and locations - ModMyI - Wiki Thats from the Wiki section of the board.

As far as the customize location its var/root/library/customize/ all the folders are there
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2008-05-26 05:31 PM
    Heh thanks a lot! That info was really helpful in many ways. Can you answer one more question? I tried putting SBBadgeBG.png icon in both the main Summerboard Themes folder for my chosen theme and also tried it in the Icons folder but my icon won't show up when I apply that theme. Where am I supposed to put the Badge icon and am I naming it right? I previously named is just Badge.png and it didn't work no matter where I put it.
    2008-05-28 07:35 AM
    Well summerboard doesnt handle the badge image so u have to change that out from the main location which is system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and yes u do have the correct name for it. Just swap it out there and ur good to go! Umm dont forget to make a backup of the original one just incase u wanna go back ( I doubt u will but hey u never know)
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2008-05-28 06:31 PM
    OK, I get that method. Was hoping there was a way of changing it on the fly lke all the other icons in SMB. Thanks all the same!
    2008-05-28 06:41 PM
    well u can change em up with customize, I 4got to mention that. Um I think the location is var/root/library/customize/badges create a folder in there and place em there. I use to do this (b4 cust 2.0) and it worked fine, give that a try. Havent tried on 2.0 so I dont know if the locale is the same, should be though.
    2008-05-29 05:01 PM
    Hi there. Thanks!

I am using 1.1.4 fw and Customize 2.0 andI found the location but I assume you meant for me to create the Badgeolder right? When I do that, do I need to create a back up file of the original SBBadgeBG icon and put it in the back up folder that I also create inside the Badge folder?
    2008-05-30 11:21 AM
    Hi all,

Are there any website that make the Badge Graphics as i am intrested in a new colour.

Thank you

Tippy
    2008-06-19 11:05 PM
    HEy so this is a super old thread...but I was just wondering where did you find customize in win scp.....I can't find it anywhere and I'm using 1.1.4 and customize 2.0 just as you....thanks a bunch
    2008-07-22 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD