User Tag List

Hi all --
    I'm sure there are similar posts out there, but i just cant look through any more pages..
    What i want to do, is simply explained in the title, i want to use my iPhone as an EDGE modem, i've got a tutorial on how to do this, but it requires that you have the 1.0.2 firmware, and i can't downgrade my 1.1.4 firmware to 1.0.2 [see my other thread if you know how to do thisTHREAD!
    What i want/need to know is if there is anyone out there that knows how to make the iPhone act as an EDGE modem [either wirelessly [the tutorial i found mentions creating an ad hoc network] or through USB] with the 4.6 bootloader and 1.1.4 firmware.
    many thanks, in advance
    2008-06-05 12:20 AM
    So there's so many similar posts, yet you decided to create 2 more identical ones? Nice logic
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-05 12:24 AM
    i searched all over to find the answer for downgrading from 1.1.4 to 1.0.2 and couldnt find anything, and i went through about 5 pages on this topic before posting, i realize its probably SOMEWHERE but, instead of criticizing, couldnt you just point me in the right direction, this is a FORUM after all...
    2008-06-05 12:27 AM
    Thump this link with your dong
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-05 07:36 PM
    you think i havent done that? im not one of those people that just goes straight to forums to ask questions that already have answers, i've tried so many things from google, nothing is working. Why else would i ask?
    2008-06-05 07:39 PM
    If google can't help, i seriously doubt anyone here can.

Want me to send someone round to change yer diaper?
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-05 07:46 PM
    yeah, if you can spare the time, because everyone that comes to a forum and asks a question is unable to change their own diaper, i mean, forums WERE created for idle chit-chat, not for actually discussions, right?
    2008-06-05 07:49 PM
    I pointed you in the right direction, and you said none of the things you tried worked.

Anyway, I'm glad you're able to change your own diaper
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-05 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD