Hi Guys.....

I have problem changing my SLIDE TO UNLOCK text. Even after amending springboard string and use iphonebrowser to upload...it still cant appear the text i want. I am using version 1.1.1....

Anyone got any solution??

HELP
    2007-12-22 05:11 PM
    Use customize to change the text and then press return
    2007-12-22 05:14 PM
    Use customize to change the text and then press return

Thanks Bro,,,,

I tried that too.....cant work...still no change in the text after rebooting

HELP
    2007-12-22 05:22 PM
    Try to enter your text and then hit return, then select the same text and hit return again. Do this a few times
    2007-12-22 05:27 PM
    Try to enter your text and then hit return, then select the same text and hit return again. Do this a few times

Still unable to change the text after many tries....can i check with u....how many file u have in this folder..
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English_lproj/

I suspect i have some unwanted files inside which make me unable to amend the TEXT.... i have got 5 files inside..... i think this is the problem file..SPRINGBOARD.SPRINGS.BU....do u have tis file??

HELP
    2007-12-22 06:18 PM
    i have the same problem on 1.1.4,
    what version of customize do i have to use?
    2008-04-13 05:22 AM
    I have done so successfully by modifying the SpringBoard.String file at location: System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/English_lproj. It's a bunch of text jumbled together so you have to find the exact part that you want to change. Here's a picture of my Springboard with the text changed. I also tried using the various other obvious methods such as in Customise but as you guys have experience, it doesn't work.

can't seem to be able to attach the pic as the forum is saying I attahced in a previous thread. If you know how, search my threads by my name to find my only other thread about a related subject. in that threaed, you can see my text amended.
    Last edited by Davidwu; 2008-05-10 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-10 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD