I changed out the stock red badge/button file (SBBadgeBG) in the /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/ folder.

Chage worked no problem but the button is still red when I click on my phone.app icon....see below.

I searched through the springboard.app and MobilePhone.app folder for another file but didn't see one.

Where is the other located for the voicemail/recent calls notification?

Thanks!

2008-01-24 06:56 AM
    Yeah, that little file is located in the Other.artwork file. Brush up on this thread and it'll tell you exactly which file to replace once you unpack the artwork file...
    OH, and if you don't know how to unpack and repack the artwork files...Follow this guide. Goodluck!

Reako
    2008-01-24 08:05 AM
    That's a nice set of icons.

Are they freely available?
    2008-01-24 09:04 AM
    Thanks Reako, I'll try that.

Some of the icons I made but most of them are Realized ones that you can download here and over at macthemes2.net.

Thanks again.
    2008-01-24 01:44 PM
    Hi, the whole theme is great... there's any possibility to download it?
    2008-01-25 02:53 PM
    I changed out the stock red badge/button file (SBBadgeBG) in the /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/ folder.

Chage worked no problem but the button is still red when I click on my phone.app icon....see below.

I searched through the springboard.app and MobilePhone.app folder for another file but didn't see one.

Where is the other located for the voicemail/recent calls notification?

Thanks!

you can also change the button through customize, scroll down till you see "Badge Graphic". you can add different packages through installer, I use one from the "Designer" package.
    2008-01-25 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD