I have a jailbroken iPhone 3g and i'm trying to change the icons of various apps. I can do this with my cydia and stock apps easily. I just ssh into my iphone and go to /applications, but i can't find where my app store apps are located! Where do i go (if i ssh into my phone) to locate my applications purchased from the app store?
    Thanks!
    2008-10-08 08:50 PM
    var/mobile/applications/

next time search!
    its posted in like 100 different locations which is probably why no one responded sooner
    2008-10-09 08:58 AM
    Are you running a theme by chance? I would install a simple theme and start dropping icons (named exactly like the app) into the them folder. This way you can go back to stock with the click of a button using winterboard
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD