So people have asked me if I've done anything new lately...and well in my spare time[which i hardly get because i'm busy studying for classes and mcats] i've thought of two ideas to make the fingerprint scanner work. The idea is simple, you could implement it now if you wanted. However, I wanted to talk to a developer to make it even more "user" custom based. Till I hear a response from Nate or someone who can make a dock like Nate did or a well known developer, i can do nothing but provide the ideas i've thought of..here it goes.

So method 1:

you need a fingerprint scan .jpg file
    version 1 of iSwap
    summerboard 1.5
    dock 2.06

basically, you have to have a second screen[from iswap], which has either no icons or one icon[all which need to be hidden..both text/icon], so all you'll have showing then on screen 2 is your background/wallpaper[this is where the fingerprint scan .jpg should be]. Now with Nate's dock, only you know that touching the bottom right corner of the iphone's screen and draggin it allows it to surface, right? Now if you change those image files to transparent, you'll see nothing but text. Get where this is going? If everything will be invisible except for the background, only you'll know how to move your finger on your screen and find the "swap" on the dock. Anyhow, let me know if anyone can help me implement this for better use. I'm too lazy right now to mention method 2 =]
    2007-09-05 09:18 AM
    i would like to know more about this as well
    2007-09-13 04:39 AM
    i dont get it
    2008-06-18 01:41 AM
    Me too!

2008-06-18 04:13 AM
    this would be awesome....i wish i knew how to mess around with apps like that
    2008-06-22 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD