Oh Wow. One real cool thing. I've never even thought about it, but I just got the idea. And now I'm about to Start! Before I start (well i know this is gonna work, trust me!) I just wanted to let you know...

Did you ever want some :P or as shortcut-ed? Go into your Notes app on your phone. Start typing. And now press long on the A letter. You see how you get many more weird A's? You can edit them. And put your custom ones. Like :P and many more...

To do that system/library/frameworks/UIKit.framework/Keyboard-default.plist and there you go! Hope you know what to do! Yeaye I'ma add somewhere lol. Pretty custom 2.1 Emoji's right..?

so far I've got ♡ 卐 ™ ♪ ♩ ♫ ☺ ☝ ♢ ⅓ ⅔ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ℅ № ⇨ ツ ♂ ♀ cool lol. i've texted my girlfriend with the heart image but her Krazr could't open them. I've texted myself and yup! Success... I hope all other iphones can receive it
    Last edited by m1ngaa; 2008-12-13 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-12-13 08:21 AM
    That's cool. Too bad they don't have color though because they aren't actual images.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473
    2008-12-17 08:41 AM
    i know. but it's a good thing if you use MakeItMine to set your carrier
    2008-12-17 09:01 AM
    I'm trying to upload my own image to the emoji keyboard but can't find the root folder. Would you be able to show me where I can find this? Is it even possible to add your own png to the emoji keyboard?
    2009-01-12 07:10 PM
    yeah you have to import/export the emoji.artwork file using iPhone Shop.
    2009-01-12 08:59 PM
    And who do you send the Nazi symbol to?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2009-01-12 09:01 PM
    thx m1ngaa...can you tell me where the emoji.artwork is located? I went to root/system/library/textinput...I searched in the "TextInput_ja.bundle" and "TextInput_emoji.bundle" and could not find emoji.artwork file anywhere. Pls help
    2009-01-13 09:05 AM
    And who do you send the Nazi symbol to?
    "The major difference between the Nazi swastika and the ancient symbol hinduism, is that the Nazi swastika is at a slant, while the ancient swastika is rested flat."
    2009-01-13 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD