User Tag List

Heres the deal

alot of us are working pretty hard on http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/429961-ultimate-iphone-storm-theme.html"the ultimate iphone storm theme" and what we were disscussing is if someone could either mod the existing media player or write a new one so that when you turn it horizontaly instead of cover flow it would be a horizontal media player closely resembleing the bb storm Found here(go to the bottom right skip intro/click video player)

the player should be in iphone style but be skinnable to accomodate the bb storm theme

anyone who is interested in helping out i can speak for myself and the other guys over at ultimate storm theme that any help would be apprecciated greatly
    Last edited by JStraitiff; 2008-12-17 at 01:07 AM.
    2008-12-17 12:58 AM
    i will support this. i dont know if this would necessarily be a file mod perse but its close enough. i believe this will be best achieved by modding the pwnplayer app since this app does a great job already modding the default player and also is a stand alone application. you might want to contact the dev of pwnplayer (errrick) and see how he feels about this
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2008-12-17 01:08 AM
    ^^^ not a bad idea i will contact him tonight
    2008-12-17 01:20 AM
    You're not gonna be able to mod the existing stock media player. You're only shot is pwnplayer. You guys are always reaching for the stars, when the obtainable is right in front of you. Think rationally.
    2008-12-17 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD