Hallo
    Is there a way to put numeric indicator inside standard battery icon in status bar?
    2009-04-01 05:41 PM
    there is a modded pref file that u can only touch the batt icon to become numeric...just try to search for that...or i can give u a personal tech support if u want :-)
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-02 01:18 AM
    I've seen a screenshot on another forum, where the numeric batterie was right next to the batterie icon on the statusbar.

Anybody know how to achieve this without using a html wallpaper?

Maybe the theone77?
    2009-04-02 02:53 AM
    I would love the one next to the battery! Been waiting for something luke that for a long time
    2009-04-02 04:33 AM
    Ive seen this too, but it was made clear that it was for FW 3.0. So, just wait till july, and have yourself a very goodlooking statusbar...
    Who the hell thanked me? And why?????
    2009-04-13 05:01 AM
    it is going to be a feature of 3.0
    2009-04-13 07:48 AM
    Hallo
    Is there a way to put numeric indicator inside standard battery icon in status bar?
    I remember reading somewhere it's possible to put a modified status bar in (i.e. a .png file that is 320x22 pixels and has a battery icon built in), and then you could turn on "numeric battery" (e.g. through SBSettings... More... Extra). Don't know where this was and how it's done.
    Windows tool to edit .plist, .strings and .nib files: pledit.
    Or use a website that will convert the binary form to a readable format.
    On iPhone you can convert those files in a terminal with plutil (installed with Erica Utilities from Cydia), or edit them with iFile (from Cydia).
    2009-04-13 09:19 PM
    i think the closest thing right now is Download BossPrefs and go to Config and click on Enable Numeric Battery
    2009-04-22 08:28 PM
    i think the closest thing right now is Download BossPrefs and go to Config and click on Enable Numeric Battery
    ...combined with the modified status bar with built-in battery icon, of course. Apart from SBSettings and BossPrefs, any of the advanced/extended preferences packages will also help you enable the numeric battery (or you can do it by hand, by editing com.apple.springboard.plist)
    Windows tool to edit .plist, .strings and .nib files: pledit.
    Or use a website that will convert the binary form to a readable format.
    On iPhone you can convert those files in a terminal with plutil (installed with Erica Utilities from Cydia), or edit them with iFile (from Cydia).
    2009-04-22 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD