Everytime someone plays with my phone they end up moving my icons; accidentally or what not. I started looking for a tweak on cydia last night but all I found was "wiggle free." But that still lets your move them around, not what I want.
    Is there a hack or tweak out there that locks the icon by switch?
    any help would be appreciated
    *T*Mo**
    2009-05-27 08:59 PM
    Try SpringBack, its in cydia under the big boss source. It Backs-up and Restores your homescreen layout in a couple easy steps. Just get your layout just right, then launch the icon, save, then next time your icons get messed up launch the icon and apply your saved backup.
    2009-05-27 10:33 PM
    thanks but the tweak seems to be a little dangerous. It warns about instability when restoring after erasing some icons. I don't think I want to have to deal with that. thanks for the info anyways
    *T*Mo**
    2009-05-28 06:35 PM
    Get Lockdown 5.5 from cydia and under settings u can turn on Lock Icon Moving.. in that way one 1 can move ya icons,even u cant unless u have gone back to the Lockdown App and turn the Lock Icon Moving back Off...If its helps dont forgot to hit the "Thank You Buttom"
    When ModMyi.com - your premier Apple & iPhone
    community AND
    The Dev Team MEET Apple, JAIL BREAKING,UNLOCKING AND DOWN GRADING OF BASEBAND(S) IS WHAT YOU GET....
    2009-05-30 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD