i just tried the latest version - it was my first install. i have the toggle, and can record videos in iphone recorder 3g and cycorder; however, the videos do not show up in my photo album. my ipod still works as does my still camera for taking pictures.

I have tried recording video with toggle in the off position and then turning on; recording in the on position. and rebooting my phone, but i haven't been able to get my videos to show up in my camera roll to edit.

any suggestions?
    click the toggel once and let it respring then click the toggle again so its green then u should see the videos on the camrea roll
    2009-08-01 05:49 AM
    Cocoabean can you please attach the newest toggle to this forum? I can't view the other link
    2009-08-01 06:22 AM
    Cocoabean can you please attach the newest toggle to this forum? I can't view the other link
    yes i will in about 30 min i have to go feed my baby cuz right now lol
    2009-08-01 06:32 AM
    This is the most current uptodate version for right now
    Attached Files
    2009-08-01 06:34 AM
    Thanks! And you got it to work?

Don't forget to hit "THANKS" if the information was helpful!
    2009-08-01 06:47 AM
    Thanks! And you got it to work?
    its working just make sure u dont have any older verison installed on your iphone and if u do uninstall it first then install this one just to remind u this project is still in the beta stage and people are working to get it fully working
    2009-08-01 06:49 AM
    Does it work on the 3G anyone?

Don't forget to hit "THANKS" if the information was helpful!
    2009-08-01 07:12 AM
    Does it work on the 3G anyone?
    it's working on the 3g but install with caution some people have reported that they got the stuck apple
    2009-08-01 07:19 AM
    just installed the newest toggle on iphone 3g running 3.0. the camera roll shows videos, but looks similar to previous posts when part of the screen in the camera roll was black - i believe these are videos that show the first frame as black.

i have been able to open videos taken with iphone recorder 3g and cycorder. camera roll shows a black space for these videos. these videos can be trimmed, but do not show frames in the "trim" bar. videos from iphone recorder 3 that have been converted show frames in the "trim" bar as well as the length of video.

opening the camera roll is slow,
    2009-08-01 07:44 AM
    just installed the newest toggle on iphone 3g running 3.0. the camera roll shows videos, but looks similar to previous posts when part of the screen in the camera roll was black - i believe these are videos that show the first frame as black.

i have been able to open videos taken with iphone recorder 3g and cycorder. camera roll shows a black space for these videos. these videos can be trimmed, but do not show frames in the "trim" bar. videos from iphone recorder 3 that have been converted show frames in the "trim" bar as well as the length of video.

opening the camera roll is slow,

Yes u can see the frames on the iPhone3grecorder have it set to MPEG instead of MoV and u will see the frames hope this helps
    2009-08-01 07:57 AM
    When i,am Record an Video isnt it in The Camera Roll, i must Deactivated the "VideoToogle" (Than respringed the iphone) und than i must again aktivated the "VideoToogle" and then are my videos in the Camera Roll ...

Is this Normaly ???
    Last edited by karesake; 2009-08-01 at 02:49 PM.
    2009-08-01 01:32 PM
    When i,am Record an Video isnt it in The Camera Roll, i must Deactivated the "VideoToogle" (Than respringed the iphone) und than i must again aktivated the "VideoToogle" and then are my videos in the Camera Roll ...

Is this Normaly ???

yes that is as the project is still in the beta stage when a new update is out i hope that we will not have to respring anymore and the videos just get added
    2009-08-01 03:45 PM
    Lol wat is that guy holding his man booms on your pic karesake lol
    2009-08-01 04:12 PM
    LOL. is a little thicker man :-) ...
    and no he has no breasts ... :-) Looks a little strange from the building :-)
    2009-08-01 04:19 PM
    Would it be possible to make a package from it and put it on cydia?
    Thanks is advance
    2009-08-01 04:28 PM
    Would it be possible to make a package from it and put it on cydia?
    Thanks is advance
    yes it possble but i do not have the rights to the package so the owner would have to give me the right to set it up or he would have to do it him self
    2009-08-01 04:58 PM
    Toggle works: but have to use toggle to see new videosin picture-folder, as said before.

What i found out about camera apps:

Apples Cam doesn't work (we all know)
    Snapture doesn't work
    BUT
    ClearCam WORKS!

Maybe somebody can use this info for further developement?
    2009-08-01 05:32 PM
    I think that we do not edit the files (ARM9 processor to Arm6)

Because with a PC this is exactly the same, there is a driver (for example for the sound) and here are also not all processors listed.

I think we are simply a small file in which the camera shutter does not open.
    2009-08-01 06:18 PM
    Okay new update, I've got the thumbnails working now! However sometimes a few videos may still show up with black thumbnails, just reset the toggle and they will correct themselves.

Latest VideoEdit Toggle:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/dmmthx...ideoToggle.zip

TO INSTALL
    1) If the folder is zipped, unzip it on your computer
    2) Copy the folder to your iPhones /tmp directory
    3) In the command line type "bash /tmp/VideoToggle/install" (make sure you are logged in as root)
    4) After your iPhone respring's the toggle will be installed

Ignore any errors you recieve when installing, it should install fine
    Last edited by simplyskate; 2009-08-01 at 07:07 PM.
    2009-08-01 06:28 PM
    Okay new update, I've got the thumbnails working now! However sometimes a few videos may still show up with black thumbnails, just reset the toggle and they will correct themselves.

Latest VideoEdit Toggle:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnhbgm...ideoToggle.zip

TO INSTALL
    1) If the folder is zipped, unzip it on your computer
    2) Copy the folder to your iPhones /tmp directory
    3) In the command line type "bash /tmp/VideoToggle/install" (make sure you are logged in as root)
    4) After your iPhone respring's the toggle will be installed

Ignore any errors you recieve when installing, it should install fine
    Good Job about to test right now with my test iphone i will report back
    2009-08-01 06:45 PM
1,517 ... 1119202122233171 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD