I have an iPhone 3g running 3.0 and I installed the toggle from sosphone and it shows up in sbsettings but doesnt stay on when I enable it and it definately doesnt work.

Take down the repo or give proper instructions!
    yes alot of people are having big problems with the toggle on SOS source if u go back in the post like 4-5 pages u will see the right way to do it using open SSH
    2009-08-16 05:28 AM
    yes alot of people are having big problems with the toggle on SOS source if u go back in the post like 4-5 pages u will see the right way to do it using open SSH
    heya cocoabean! can you send the files of the clear cam, or opening the shutter?
    2009-08-16 05:28 PM
    How Video Recording Going With iPhone 2G And 3G
    2009-08-18 09:23 AM
    so..the arm types can be easily changed using hex as we did in the voice control proj...simply change the first 00000009 to 00000006 and then their is a certain value at the end that needs to be changed..though its diff in files so I cant so which exactly is it..
    hope that helps and gives u some ideas!!
    2009-08-18 03:08 PM
    you need the files from os 3.1 Beta 3 iPhone EDGE?
    2009-08-18 03:49 PM
    2009-08-18 09:39 PM
    it seems the main focus seems to be in the PhotoLibrary file as many important features are located within in (iris,video,publishing,etc)
    Its in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework

Video Recording (as it seems to me) was originally added to all devices (2G,3G,Touch 2G) in this firmware (3.0) but was simply "disabled"..as all files/images pertaining to it are already in place and simply need some type of "activation" to start it...unlike voice-control where we had to specifically look around to find voice-control files/folders and add it into the system...
    Furthermore...I think with this adding of "video-camera" to the M68AP.plist "does" activate it..however something is just missing (possibly something very simple?)
    Maybe reorganizing the plists around (M68,N82,N88)?
    2009-08-19 04:05 AM
    it seems the main focus seems to be in the PhotoLibrary file as many important features are located within in (iris,video,publishing,etc)
    Its in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework

Video Recording (as it seems to me) was originally added to all devices (2G,3G,Touch 2G) in this firmware (3.0) but was simply "disabled"..as all files/images pertaining to it are already in place and simply need some type of "activation" to start it...unlike voice-control where we had to specifically look around to find voice-control files/folders and add it into the system...
    Furthermore...I think with this adding of "video-camera" to the M68AP.plist "does" activate it..however something is just missing (possibly something very simple?)
    Maybe reorganizing the plists around (M68,N82,N88)?
    try it.. see if it works... i have been able to get further than simplyskate using 3.1 by actually uploading videos to YouTube without having a corrupt file. Here's the link.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhWYP-GgkuA]YouTube - How to record video then upload to YouTube from iPhone 3G ([/ame]
    2009-08-19 06:23 AM
    NO SERVICE after jailbreak with iH8sn0w (guide from ISPAZIO)

Hi,

I send you this email because I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!!

To days ago I updated my iPhone 2G (EDGE) with firmware 3.1 Beta 3. Then I jailbreak it with iH8sn0w. After that my iPhone recovered from jailbreak process and start freezing and loosing the GSM signal. I restored it back to 3.0 and jailbreak again. Since then my iPhone displays “NO SERVICE” and "Repair needed. iPhone cannot make or receive calls."
    . I made downgrade until 1.1.1. version. I downloaded the Baseband until 04.02.13_G modem firmware. I tried all those possibilities, but my iphone is showing NO SERVICE.
    My iPhone was bought with 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G modem firmware) version.

Please help me in this case because you’re my last chance.

Thank you very much and please excuse me as I posted here, but I am very desperate!!!

this is my mail "[email protected]"
    2009-08-21 12:30 AM
    ok i dont know if this question has been answered or not ive read through a good amount of this thread and still havent found anything.

i download videoedit sbtoggle through cydia and everytime i go to sbsetting and turn on the videoediting my phone resprings turning the videoediting off ive tried this with both my my iphone a 3g and a 2g and it does the same thing. is there a way to fix this?
    2009-08-21 10:05 PM
    ok i dont know if this question has been answered or not ive read through a good amount of this thread and still havent found anything.

i download videoedit sbtoggle through cydia and everytime i go to sbsetting and turn on the videoediting my phone resprings turning the videoediting off ive tried this with both my my iphone a 3g and a 2g and it does the same thing. is there a way to fix this?
    Cydia source doesn't work.. You'll need to do the manual install
    2009-08-21 10:17 PM
    Cydia source doesn't work.. You'll need to do the manual install
    i got it to work thanks now its just getting the shutter to open
    Last edited by littleface; 2009-08-22 at 12:04 AM.
    2009-08-21 10:41 PM
    the cydia source works for me. i'm not sure how it's going for you but for me if i turn the toggle on my iPhone resprings and i can edit videos. sometimes tho i have to reboot in order to see recently recorded videos. but overall it works except i'm not sure if its just me or happening to anyone else but i can't seem to send video MMS or email or to youtube.
    2009-08-21 11:56 PM
    so whats the prggress on this, is it possible?
    2009-08-23 10:20 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to get autofocus working on my iphone 3G...
    thnx
    2009-08-23 10:53 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to get autofocus working on my iphone 3G...
    thnx
    Im sorry to say but as of now that is not possible and its looking dim for every being found out
    2009-08-24 02:44 AM
    I think the best option is for someone to actually just get saurik's source for cycorder or iphonevideorecorder and place the video edit ability within the the app rather than finding how to enable video edit natively. cause personally i don't think there will ever be the ability to have native video recording on 2G/3G.
    2009-08-24 02:46 AM
    I think the best option is for someone to actually just get saurik's source for cycorder or iphonevideorecorder and place the video edit ability within the the app rather than finding how to enable video edit natively. cause personally i don't think there will ever be the ability to have native video recording on 2G/3G.
    well your wrong its allready been done the native video recorder will we released on the 2nd
    2009-08-24 02:48 AM
    well your wrong its allready been done the native video recorder will we released on the 2nd
    why until then if it has already been done?
    2009-08-24 03:02 AM
    will the release be inside cydia or on these forums? and what exactly will it be called? i cant wait
    2009-08-24 03:10 AM
1,517 ... 23313233343543 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD