i thought that he already had it done, were their not pictures and videos...?? how about he share his files with others here that know what they're doing and make it a collective thing... just seems to all be a hoax... :
    it is not my friend I just uploaded a video on youtube and it will bee live soon

the video is here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axgnUecUYWc]YouTube - Aggiornamento n 1 (ITALIANO)[/ame] ^__^ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axgnUecUYWc]YouTube - Aggiornamento n 1 (ITALIANO)[/ame]
    Last edited by geomazo; 2009-11-09 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-09 08:10 PM
    NICE congratz! a little more editing... may a plist is not playing nice when you switch to the camera..=)
    BIG HIGH FIVE!
    2009-11-09 08:24 PM
    ^^so now it seems the prblm is the phone itself not registering/saving in the videos like its supposed to do (like with photos)..
    how bout trying something as simple as adding the "video" folder to its location in like media or something via ssh......we all would love to help and try things unfortunately we dont have any files to test with.......
    2009-11-10 02:12 AM
    Hey, can anyone tell me where i can find the executable of PhotoLibrary.framework ???
    I've been looking around........cant seem to find it.

thanks in advance
    2009-11-10 01:11 PM
    Where can i download this "hack" ?? from the Video ??
    2009-11-10 01:28 PM
    STEP FORWARD GUYS! follow me on twitter to know because *the sun is coming out*
    2009-11-10 01:55 PM
    ^^ I am following but it is itlian and I am Indian[:P]
    2009-11-10 03:02 PM
    You can use Google Translate!I am also using it, to translate Geomazo's tweets to English/Greece!
    2009-11-10 03:06 PM
    Yup that is what I am doing but when I click on more comments it says some sort of error occured with google translate which is a bit annoying. Never mind.. the most recent comments are what matter.
    2009-11-10 03:19 PM
    The most important thing now is getting the vid rec working!Geomazo,have you fixed the video rec problem?When you believe that you ll be able to record vids!?
    2009-11-10 03:23 PM
    Yea true.. they were having propblems with the video not being registered by the iphone. You know I am on the verge of selling my iphone 3G (new replacement) and maybe I might wait till next year if some progress on video recording is made.
    2009-11-10 03:27 PM
    We have fixed the video recording issue...the videos are now saved in the camera roll. But when you try to open them (from the camera roll) you can just hear audio...but it seems we are very very close

Yea true.. they were having propblems with the video not being registered by the iphone. You know I am on the verge of selling my iphone 3G (new replacement) and maybe I might wait till next year if some progress on video recording is made.
    and you should not sell your 3g now
    Last edited by geomazo; 2009-11-10 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-10 04:28 PM
    Yeeaah!Geomazo u r the best!You are very close!U can do this!(u and your Beta testers!)!Cangratulation just for your progress!
    2009-11-10 04:44 PM
    I would like to remind that we are in 2 working on this project: me and DjBeppee ;-)
    2009-11-10 04:50 PM
    geomazo, when do you think the files will be released to beta testers? And do you need anymore beta testers? Me and a few others have been working on this for a while and it would be great to beta test for you! Heres my info:
    1. Iphone 3g jailbroken
    2. SSH Installed
    3. Experiences and knowledge in coding
    4. I can restore as many times as needed
    5. I have a constant internet connection
    6. I have both a mac and a windows OS

Thanks geomazo, you have done a great job! You guys are so close!
    2009-11-10 05:02 PM
    Ok!I didn't know that!So congratulations to you and DjBeppee!
    2009-11-10 05:09 PM
    We have fixed the video recording issue...the videos are now saved in the camera roll. But when you try to open them (from the camera roll) you can just hear audio...but it seems we are very very close

and you should not sell your 3g now
    Cool, that is a lot of progress. Thanks for updating the thread as like many I check this thread regularly. I will keep following both of yuo on twitter.

Cheers.
    2009-11-10 05:18 PM
    geomazo, when do you think the files will be released to beta testers? And do you need anymore beta testers? Me and a few others have been working on this for a while and it would be great to beta test for you! Heres my info:
    1. Iphone 3g jailbroken
    2. SSH Installed
    3. Experiences and knowledge in coding
    4. I can restore as many times as needed
    5. I have a constant internet connection
    6. I have both a mac and a windows OS

Thanks geomazo, you have done a great job! You guys are so close!

i also would like to be a beta tester as well as ryanandkevin. me ,ryanandkevin, mkblade, nick.k, cocabean772, rebman, surfingboy and many others have all been working very hard to get this video recording working and i am sure we are all impressed and thankful for your work, and you may even be famous when u finish it i am also sure we all want to be beta tester and would that be possible ??
    i personally : -

1- Have an iphone 3g jailboken (3gs aswel but on a business contract non-JB)
    2- SSH on iphone , cyber duck and win scp
    3- i have a imac and windows 7 laptop
    4- have a fair knowledge in iphone systems
    5- Always have my iphone on me and will restore as much as needed and will give feedback and help fix problems
    6-i would be very interested in doing this i have contributed to this forum, and everyone on this forum would also like to be a tester too

Good luck and would it be possible for us to be testers

Many Thanks

Oliver.
    2009-11-10 06:32 PM
    ^just like ryanandkevin has said as well as oliverjones....i would be delighted to be a beta tester and believe to help you loads in anything you may need to be done......and we would gladly create an understandable guide as well for those who are not too...~techy...lol
    2009-11-10 06:56 PM
    When we will get video recording ready we will select some beta testers. A note: blackra1nb0w will be available on cydia ;-)
    2009-11-10 07:28 PM
1,517 ... 19596768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD