Ok seriously this is driving me crazy............. 2 days now I've been trying to figure this out.!!! I've just about changed everything going...from carrier, 3G Symbol, wifi symbol, status bar battery, sliders, slider text and colour,large charging battery,lock device keypad, to all sounds,key vibrate,badges, icons and all the little details like email folders,trash bin etc.... aswell as loaders to the fading Pwned Pineapple(Thx To Dino Z....D7)also wallpaper and lock background..... but this SMS background is killing me.....HAHAHA...! Some please Help..!!

Thanks...iphonnejohnny...!
    2009-07-09 11:57 AM
    There are many of us tearing our hair out over this but I don't believe anyone has found a solution yet.

Sorry
    2009-07-09 02:28 PM
    2009-07-10 07:33 AM
    Ok seriously this is driving me crazy............. 2 days now I've been trying to figure this out.!!! I've just about changed everything going...from carrier, 3G Symbol, wifi symbol, status bar battery, sliders, slider text and colour,large charging battery,lock device keypad, to all sounds,key vibrate,badges, icons and all the little details like email folders,trash bin etc.... aswell as loaders to the fading Pwned Pineapple(Thx To Dino Z....D7)also wallpaper and lock background..... but this SMS background is killing me.....HAHAHA...! Some please Help..!!

Thanks...iphonnejohnny...!
    Been looking as well. Its driving me crazy too... You seem like you did a lot of modding. Have you come across how to change the keyboard theme?
    2009-07-10 10:35 PM
    3 Things Ive not been able to do so far are change my carrier logo, change the SMS background and successfully get a new keyboard to work. Other than that Ive managed to change everything I wanted to (although I did find I could only change the SMS bubbles by overwriting the original file, not through winterboard.
    2009-07-13 12:21 AM
    oddly, i've been stuck with the same carrier logo i created using MIM back in 1.1.4. after my first upgrade since then, i've lost the "make it mine" app but my logo has yet to change.

but yeah, there will be new sms mods soon enough. the whole sms feature did change with 3.0...
    2009-07-13 06:43 PM
    All right ... if you wanna change your carrier logo here we go.....
    1. if you have created your own theme then create a folder in your bundles folder called com.apple.Rogers.ca( I'm obviously using rogers in canada)
    2. Make your new carrier logo(picture and or text) 76x20 png file... label the first one Default_CARRIER_ROGERS.. and the second one FSO_CARRIER_ROGERS...again im using rogers..! if your using any other carrier in canada then its "CARRIER_FIDO"..and your folder should be called com.apple.Fido.ca etc.... in the usa "CARRIER_ATT" etc... but also the folder that you create and place in bundles has to be com.apple.ATT_US......!

In your bundles folder create a folder called com.apple.chatkit place your new SMS bubbles in there along with your sending progress bar....(lebel it progressfill size 9x9 png fill.... this will change the colour of the bafr at the top when sending SMS...(FW 3.0) hope this helps...!
    Last edited by iphonejohnny; 2009-07-13 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-13 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD