hi, i have recently picked up an iphone 3gs and i'm currently making my own custom sliders. the one that i am working on now is a photo of my own face (stupid, i know). is there a way to center the slider image? by that i mean that it always adjusts from the top of the image down so that half the image is below the line of the slider.. i'll attach a screenshot for reference
    is it possible to have the image above the top line of the slider and making the image a better fit and also allowing for bigger slider images?
    Attached Thumbnails custom sliders question-lock.jpg  
    2009-07-12 05:21 AM
    is it possible to have the image above the top line of the slider and making the image a better fit and also allowing for bigger slider images?
    I don't think so.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-07-12 05:24 AM
    I'm not the best with Photoshop, but I bet you could add your face as a top layer to a larger blank background so the picture is pushed up a bit. Try adding a taller bottom layer that is blank.

Food for thought!
    2009-07-13 04:29 PM
    i just downloaded transparent sliders from cydia. it removes the box around the slider and the text, so if the slider you make isn't perfectly centered, you don't notice it.
    2009-07-24 11:11 PM
    That's a great idea. I'll try the transparent sliders. Thanks
    2009-07-25 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD