Does anyone know where I can find the file for the boot screen apple. I have tried a couple different boot changers, but I just want to change the file using SSH. Also it anyone knows how to change the color of the text on the status bar. Thanks for the help.

I found
    \Root\System\Library\CoreServices\SpringBoard.app\ applelogo
    but am not sure if that is it
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-07-14 at 12:04 AM.
    2009-07-13 10:42 PM
    yes.... download some different coolors from this site.... and place them in a folder called( whatever color your using)".theme" and ssh it into winterboard...! this will change your text color.....! works for me when i place it in my theme folder in the same place as my wallpaper and lock background...! hope i helped you....!
    2009-07-14 12:03 AM
    ^^^ huh?
    The boot screen can only be changed by editing the firmware(hense special boot programs), you can't just ssh a file and change it.
    2009-07-14 12:07 AM
    yes.... download some different coolors from this site.... and place them in a folder called( whatever color your using)".theme" and ssh it into winterboard...! this will change your text color.....! works for me when i place it in my theme folder in the same place as my wallpaper and lock background...! hope i helped you....!
    So Downloaded (Blue Skin by KelvinAlf (123.1 KB)) Looked at it and it has three folders Movieplayerui.framwork---MobileSlideShow.app----MobileMusicPlayer.app
    Is that the way the file was for you? So if I just move in in to the main folder under the theme I have made it should work. Thanks
    2009-07-14 12:33 AM
    No mine was just a simple Red font download.... placed where i said in where the folders, lockbackground and wallpaper are and it changed my font to red... mind you its only the font on the springboard....!!!!
    2009-07-14 08:30 PM
    if you're on 3.0 you're going to have to wait until logome or another util like it works.
    2009-07-14 09:26 PM
    still no luck on this? cuz I don't see me JB'n to 3.1 any time soon lol
    2009-09-20 12:36 AM
    Boot Screen = Apple logo when you first turn phone on. Not when you wake it (press the lock button and lockscreen shows up).

Hopefully LogoMe will be updated, as that was a rockin app to change the bootscreen. One used to be able to replace files in quickpwn, and it worked. But Redsn0w is an executable...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-09-20 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD