^agree with you Metroplex..obviosuly he just needed to make something up to cover himself for showing that he didnt do anything on the so-called Beta Tester files...and he failed in coming up with something reasonable...i dont kno how many times I will have to tell him that its not possible but just let him at it...not like he really cares cause he has a 3GS anyway...maybe Coentje44 should just close/lock this thread now...its been proven unsuccessful way back...rest of the posts/pages are just ppl trashing each other..lol...
    2009-10-05 09:41 PM
    i say we leave this thread open until virtue designe says its NOT possible, hese the our only hope
    2009-10-05 09:45 PM
    Surfingboy111793 the link wasn't valid can you put the right one up?
    2009-10-05 09:54 PM
    Ha ha, I just wanted to throw **** in the fan, oh well.

Its not Over, its just now, Extremely Exclusive because I don't want Burner911 benefiting from my work after what he did, I take this stuff seriously, If he was working for me and leaked information, I would fire his *** right on the spot.

I have left an update as a comment on my YouTube Profile that says whats gonna happen now.

Voice Control is probable, just timeframe =)

And now Burner911 has lost my trust in him, who else can I trust to test the files, The real files that are actually near completion, not like the ones I sent out before which where incomplete and used as a test to see what would happen on others devices and to see if they would be leaked by anyone, and the results are in, I CAN TRUST NO ONE EXCEPT FOR CLOSE FRIENDS, SO ACTUAL NEAR-FINAL Release will be Extremely Exclusive.

The files I have with me however are the actual ones that have made some progress.

So, person to blame is Burner911, If he did not leak, I would not lose trust, so, tough luck, I don't want him to get the Final Product because of what he did to me, breaking our agreement not to leak them and to test them, so the only way to stop him getting the files is to not give it to everyone else except my closest of friends, That's the way the cookie crumbles, Get a Grip, You ****** up Burner911, your an idiot, leaked useless files before waiting to see what was really coming, ha ha.

You know what? I had a feeling this would happen, You honestly think I would release the final product to people to Beta Test without a little topping? Now I can see how freaking screwed up this place is, people leak stuff, so insecure. Well, You ain't getting the final product. so GOOD LUCK MATE, you just screwed yourself.

Cheers.

Why would you make these files extreemly exclusive? Yeah I understand that some people doubted you and leaked files.. but I just want to know what your angle is. I mean, if you want to make money off of this you can easily get ur trustwothy friends to test... right? Thennnn, upload it to the Cydia store to make money... sell it for a couple bucks... people will buy it.. that is if it works.

If this thing does end up working, put it in the cydia store. This is why people are thinking that ur in it just to screw people outta money.

Make it work and sell it afterwards if thats what you want.. Don't ask for donations while the project is pretty much nowhere near being finished or still in testing.

I mean, if by reading this you dont want to give me the files.. I'll be fine with that... Voice control comes standard in the 3GS... plus i have no use for it.

Just, stop asking for money upfront.. like you did when this whole thing originally started.

take it E ZEEE
    2009-10-05 09:57 PM
    here is a new link for the virtual memory with prefrences,
    DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS
    VM-312-On-Off-SwitchChinese.deb
    2009-10-05 10:05 PM
    ^agree with you Metroplex..obviosuly he just needed to make something up to cover himself for showing that he didnt do anything on the so-called Beta Tester files...and he failed in coming up with something reasonable...i dont kno how many times I will have to tell him that its not possible but just let him at it...not like he really cares cause he has a 3GS anyway...maybe Coentje44 should just close/lock this thread now...its been proven unsuccessful way back...rest of the posts/pages are just ppl trashing each other..lol...

Agreed. lol
    2009-10-05 10:11 PM
    Mods, please lock this thread.

Someone can start a new WHEN THERE IS ACTUAL WORK PRODUCT.

It must be very amusing to some people when obviously everyone is getting their chains pulled...
    2009-10-05 10:54 PM
    Virtue at the end of the day, you didn't make any progress and collected donations for zero work...
    And I am supposed to be blamed? Nice try bud
    2009-10-05 10:55 PM
    Ok, iPhone 3G S firmware for 3.1 is decrypted. I will be working on this and making a winterboard toggle for it, that is, if it's possible. Anyways, I already have the 3G S files for 3.1 so now all I have to do is take the files from it, mod them, and (hopefully) make a WORKING voice control toggle.
    2009-10-05 11:35 PM
    ^good luck!
    2009-10-05 11:37 PM
    can you post the 3.1 3gs files, I could really use them for native video recording in the video recording forum! Thanks!
    2009-10-05 11:46 PM
    Virtue at the end of the day, you didn't make any progress and collected donations for zero work...
    And I am supposed to be blamed? Nice try bud
    WTF, donations?

Who donates to vaporware without any proof?
    2009-10-05 11:47 PM
    can you post the 3.1 3gs files, I could really use them for native video recording in the video recording forum! Thanks!
    Here's the 3.1 iPhone 3GS firmware, I don't know what files you need though, and it would be too big to completely upload it.

VoiceOverTouch.app

Last edited by wyndwarrior; 2009-10-06 at 12:01 AM.
    2009-10-05 11:54 PM
    1.mobileslideshow app
    2.Camera.framework
    3. M68AP.plist
    4. N82AP.plist
    5. N88AP.plist
    6. Videodecoders
    7. Videoencoders
    8. And anything else that you see that may involve video recording! Thanks!

I need them as soon as your able to get them! Thanks!
    Last edited by ryanandkevin; 2009-10-06 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-06 12:02 AM
    1.mobileslideshow app
    2.Camera.framework
    3. M68AP.plist
    4. N82AP.plist
    5. N88AP.plist
    6. Videodecoders
    7. Videoencoders
    8. And anything else that you see that may involve video recording! Thanks!

I need them as soon as your able to get them! Thanks!

Ok, here it is. Everything you need, except Videodecoders and Videoencoders are both empty. Tell me if you need anything else.

Video Record.zip
    2009-10-06 12:06 AM
    what do we need to put the files at arm 7 arm 6? The 3gs is arm 7, I think someone a while back said it was arm 9? The 3g is arm 6 right? Thanks!
    2009-10-06 12:23 AM
    yup...iPhone3G/2G/iPodTouch1G/2G=arm6...iPhone3GS=arm9...iPod Touch 3G=arm7
    2009-10-06 01:03 AM
    thats weird.. one of plist that says video recording or something like that inside it also says its an armv7
    2009-10-06 01:06 AM
    hmm which one...it could mean since we had evidence that the touch 3g originally did plan for video recording..but then they removed it...
    2009-10-06 01:19 AM
    N88AP.plist
    2009-10-06 01:24 AM
1,353 ... 175765666768
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD