I was wondering bout the iPhone themes. i really want to upgrade my iPhone to look better!! anybody can help me!!!!
    2009-08-30 09:36 AM
    well what do you need to know? it's really simple jsut download winterboard and download a theme and activate it in winterboard do both via cydia that's the base of themeing your iphone you can if you know how to ssh then after you download winterboard you can download themes from on this site and ssh them into the theme's folder or winterboard folder which is in var/stash/themes.xxxxx just place it in there then go to your phone and activate it in winterboard. or you can go as far as to making all your own images and making your own theme you hve to learn where to place the images in what folder in your theme and what to name them. it's not so hard to do a simple theme
    2009-08-30 09:59 AM
    Hey bro... i am totally ZERO bout this one. how n where can i dload the winterboard??
    2009-08-30 10:08 AM
    well you jailbroke your phone already i assume so just go into cydia search winterboard download it go into cydia go to the themes sections there are lots you can look through those or just search theme or soemthing and lots will pop up probably download them you should be able to see screen shots of them there will be a more info link or screen shots link if you click on one of the themes in cydia
    2009-08-30 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD