I'm so frustrated with being on the phone during an important call and my phone dies without warning. I've seen this brought up on many forums and the replies are completely idiotic.

1. I'm aware that the phone gives you a 20% and 10% visual warning. If I'm on the phone and it's pressed to my face, I'm unable to see that. I don't know who could possibly see that.

2. Before I upgraded to the 3.0 firmware, I had an audible alert on my phone for the 10% battery alert to let me know my phone was dying.

My question is: Is there a way I can get an audible alert for my phone to let me know that it's dying.

Please, don't inform me to check the battery and all of that. That's fine in theory; but in practice, who really likes looking at their phone every 5 minutes to ensure that they have talk life? It's inconvenient.

*I made the question bold and red because I know I typed a lot. I'm just extremely frustrated.
    2009-10-03 10:49 PM
    I also want an App to give a Low battery warning sound while phone is asleep? It is incredible considering the thousands of App’s out there that there isn’t one to do this, for me this makes an iPhone unreliable! My HTC Diamond had `Batty` and this would give three separate audible warning at predetermined levels pre set by the user. . . Perhaps I will sell this 3Gs Cripple Crapple and get the new HTC HD mini
    2010-04-04 02:40 PM
    YES . . Cydia now has an App appropriately called “Poweralerter” it’s gives audible alerts, it costs $1.50 US but I’ve gladly paid this small sum, just hope it works as I hope it will.
    2010-11-20 09:44 PM
    Poweralerter works very well!
    2010-11-20 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD