Can anyone please modify this carrier plist so that the wap.voicestream.com for mms would appear after htting reset settings in cellular data network? I need it to stick so i can use internet2.voicestream.com for data and tethering while having mms enabled thanks
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnabblmzjg1/carrier.plist
    Last edited by ish8894; 2010-01-10 at 05:36 AM. Reason: added link
    2010-01-10 03:20 AM
    Can anyone please modify this carrier plist so that the wap.voicestream.com for mms would appear after htting reset settings in cellular data network? I need it to stick so i can use internet2.voicestream.com for data and tethering while having mms enabled thanks
    carrier.plist
    You carrier.plist shouldn't even look like that.

Just wait for the new T-Mobile USA carrier bundle (1.0.11) to be released.

The issue has been resolved. I am currently waiting for SpookyET to release the files to ModMyi.

EDIT: You should really used the carrier bundles (Cydia or ipcc) as it's a cleaner method of installation and it provides very OEM features.
    Attached Files
    2010-01-10 01:20 PM
    You carrier.plist shouldn't even look like that.

Just wait for the new T-Mobile USA carrier bundle (1.0.11) to be released.

The issue has been resolved. I am currently waiting for SpookyET to release the files to ModMyi.

EDIT: You should really used the carrier bundles (Cydia or ipcc) as it's a cleaner method of installation and it provides very OEM features.
    Wow, thanks bro that worked perfectly
    2010-01-10 09:32 PM
    No problem.

New bundle is out, so you can download it from the T-Mobile USA carrier bundle thread or wait for it to show up in Cydia.

Version 1.0.11.
    2010-01-11 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD